Tổ chức Hòa bình và Phát triển Việt nam cần tuyển 1 cán bộ quản lý về hành chính và kế toán làm việc tại VP Hà Nội. Hạn nhận hồ sơ đến 15 tháng 9 năm 2011. Thông tin chi tiết như sau:
Peace and Development Vietnam (PyD) is a Spanish International NGO working in 14 countries around the word. PyD is supporting the implementation of two 4 -year Regional programs to Promote Gender Equality in Political and Civil Participation (Politics) and Economic and Social Empowerment with gender perspective in Bangladesh, Cambodia, Philippines, East Timor and Vietnam, hereinafter referred to as PyD Regional Programmes. In Vietnam, it will be implemented is Quang Nam and Da Nang provinces.
Besides, PyD is coordinating the Joint Comunication Campaing (JCC) for the prevention of Gender Based Violence in Vietnam at national and sub-national level.
The Programs aims to:
– Support regional initiatives that promote debate and analysis of political participation of women.
– Strengthen governance focusing on gender equality and promote the participation of women in the public administration.
– Encourage local initiatives which promote employment and entrepreneurship, while gender disparity is alleviated through improving skills of local authorities and civil society.
– Promote rural development with local and gender approach, enabling fair distribution and control of resources.
– Promote Social Rights of vulnerable people through social justice initiatives on equality and non-discrimination, especially women.
– Promote equitable attitudes among young population and prevent gender based violence.
PyD Vietnam is looking for a qualified candidate to fill the position of Finance and Administration Manager. She/he will be responsible to oversee and coordinate the financial, administrative and Human Resources functions of PyD Regional Programmes and JCC in Vietnam under PyD Country Representative´s supervision. She/he will be also responsible to supervise and lead the Finance and admin team members to facilitate the implementation for programmes in line with PyD values, strategy and guidelines.
They offer a competitive package, in accordance with candidate skills and experience.
1. Functional Title: Finance and Administration Manager.
2. Status: Full Time
3. Organizational Relationship:
Reporting to: PyD Country Representative
Coordinating: PyD Finance and Admin team in Hanoi and in Quang Nam
4. Location: PYD in Vietnam – Hanoi
5. Duties and Responsibilities:
Budgeting and Cash Management:
– To coordinate the preparation of country annual budgets and support PyD technical staff in its preparation in accordance with PyD and donors requirements. It includes the integration and preparation of the country annual budget.
– Supervise programmes budgets follow up, including Country Office management budget using relevant reports to identify relevant / expected implementation discrepancies.
– To ensure that there are enough funds available in the country to execute the activities, supervising the relevant reports and transactions (cash reconciliations, funds requests…).
– Overall relation with banks, including opening and closing accounts, negotiation of conditions.
– Advices the Country Representative on the budget follow up and be responsible of the accurate expenditure of the budget.
Coordination and overall management of local partners:
– Overview the performance of local partners, ensuring the effective and transparent use of funds together with the Senior Finance Officer.
– To supervise and support the Senior Finance Officer on the preparation of budgets, fund requests and follow up the settlements of funds transferred.
– To support the Senior Finance Officer on partners’ staff training on the detailed financial guidelines and requirements in order to implement activities and execute budgets accordingly.
– To deal with issues not amended by partner in agreement with PyD Country Representative.
Accounting and Reporting:
– To supervise payments of expenses executed by the Delegation, ensuring they fulfil PyD, donor and Vietnam Regulations.
– To ensure that the expenses executed by PyD Delegation in Vietnam are allocated to the relevant programme.
– To provide written justification in case of incompatibility between PyD, donor and Vietnam Regulations. This should be supported with external documentation: copy of regulations, reputed third parties reports, etc. These issues will be discussed with PyD Country Representative in advance.
– To ensure proper accounting of all project transactions in the PyD relevant tools (normally Excel sheets) as instructed by PyD. This includes both, PyD and Partners transactions.
– To ensure proper preparation of Financial Statements, cash books, list of expenses, bank accounts reconciliations, etc. in accordance with PyD requirements and applicable tools.
– To submit financial reports and send the relevant financial supporting documents in accordance with PyD requirements to PyD Vietnam Country Representative and Regional Finance Department.
– To manage overall relationship with PACCOM and other relevant authorities;
– To manage and arrange the needed permits and ensure the legal status of PyD and PyD expatriates in Vietnam through PACCOM or any other appointed authority.
– To supervise the overall logistics, purchases, equipment procurement, IT services and maintenance.
– To ensure systematic filing/documentation of office.
Human Resources Management
– To prepare employment contracts, end of contracts; arrange insurance/medical check-up for all staff.
– To supervise proper registration of staff attendance/ maintain PyD leave record and balances for all staff.
– To supervise staff payroll is accurate and paid on time.
– To contribute to the establishment and maintaining of a harmonious working environment; seeks to strengthen team-building by encouraging active participation and interaction at all levels
– To prepare and participate in the carry out of any recruitment process for PyD staff whenever required; advise and brief managers on different types of contracting modalities, HR policies and benefits
– To advice PyD Country Representative on HR policies in accordance with law and general practices in Vietnam.
– To attend any meeting related to his/her areas of responsibility.
– To provide recommendations to the Representative to improve PyD Financial, Administrative or Management procedures.
– To manage the Admin / Finance team and make sure they complement each other assigning them task accordingly and adapting their duties when high/low volume of administrative work.
– To advice PyD Country Representative on any regulations that may have an impact on PyD programmes and/or policies.
– To perform any other work related duties as required.
6. Post-Specific Qualifications:
– Holding at Bachelor degree in finance or business management.
– Having an accounting recognised title will be a plus.
– A minimum of 10 years of relevant working experience in the area finance and administration.
– A minimum of 4 years with a senior position in Finance Manager or Accountant for an INGO.
SKILLS AND ABILITIES
– Having proven skill of English and Vietnamese communication.
– Good computer skills, especially Excel, Word, PowerPoint;
– Good problem- solving skill;
– Organization and management skill
Interested candidates are encouraged to send via email an application letter and CV in English together with a recent picture before 15 September 2011 to the following email address email@example.com.
Please indicate in the subject of the email “Finance and Administration Manager”.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.