VVOB (Tổ chức Hợp tác phát triển và Hỗ trợ kỹ thuật Flemish) cần tuyển trợ lý điều phối chương trình. Hạn chót nộp hồ sơ: 05/05/2009. Thông tin chi tiết như sau:
In the framework of the Participatory Extension programme, VVOB (Flemish association for development cooperation and technical assistance) is looking for an assistant programme coordinator (full time position). This programme is implemented in collaboration with the Mekong Delta development research Institute (MDI – Can Tho university – Can Tho) and the institute of agricultural Science of South Vietnam (IAS – HCMC).
Task of the assistant programme coordinator :
• Assist the programme coordinator in the daily tasks of the programme.
• Assist the programme coordinator in the implementation of Monitoring and Evaluation
• Provide support to the programme coordinator including communication, administrative, secretariat tasks as well as other tasks required, including reporting and taking notes of meetings
• Other duties as required
• Printing important document and filing documents, registration, correspondence,…
• Logistical arrangements for office, meetings, workshops, authorizations,…(transport, communication, visa, meals, accommodation).
• Update office equipment inventory
• Follow up of programme’s activities
• Dealing with suppliers, requests for quotations for small technical equipment and following the receipt of these equipment at programme level
• Helping in preparation of orders
• Interpretation during meetings
• Translation of letters, minutes, contracts, acceptances, budgets, …
• Participating in production of publicity tools for the project (newsletter, website, leaflets, posters,…) and in the organization of special events
• Manage the production and publishing of the quarterly newsletter
• Assist the programme coordinator in create good relationship with relevant program partners, stakeholders,…
Any other duty assigned by the programme coordinator within the scope of meeting the objectives of the project.
Job requirements are the following:
• Relevant University degree in Business Administration;
• Experience in assisting manager ;
• Good IT skills;
• Professional experience with development organizations, NGO,… will be an asset;
• Willingness to work in Can Tho City (3/4 working time) and HCMC (1/4 working time) with possible visits to the field (5 Provinces : Ba Ria-Vung Tau, Binh Phuoc, Soc Trang, Hau Giang, An Giang);
• Experience in agricultural sector would be an advantage;
• Excellent command of English;
• Good Organizational, communication and time management skills are required;
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team;
• Starting date: immediate.
• Contract duration : 1,5 year.
Interested candidates are required to send their CV plus cover letter in English for 5 May at the latest to firstname.lastname@example.org