Oxfam GB cần tuyển Trợ lý chương trình ngắn hạn làm việc tại Hà Nội. Hạn chót nộp hồ sơ: 14/12/2007. Thông tin chi tiết như sau:
TEMPORARY PROGRAMME ASSISTANT ? ADVOCACY AND COMMUNICATIONS
The post is offered on a 6-month contract, based in Hanoi.
Job purpose: To assist the development and implementation of Oxfam GB work in the area of trade, gender, media, internal/external communications; to provide administrative support to Country Programme Manager (CPM) and advocacy/communications team.
Reports to: Programme Coordinator (PC) for Advocacy & Communications
– Assist OGB/Oxfam International (OI) trade team in trade related research, campaigning and lobbying work
– Support PC in consultant management (drafting ToR/contract; negotiating with consultants within the agreed principles and rate; monitoring consultancy services and reporting; supporting field work; preparing payment procedures, etc.)
– Assist PC in regular monitoring all project activities and provide support to partners in implementation of those activities
– Support PC in advocacy work
– Support PC in project reporting (internal and external reports/financial and narrative)
– Assist PC in project planning and development for new areas of work
– Provide support to CPM including communication, administrative, secretariat tasks
– Provide support to Communications Officer in the areas of information management; internal/external communications; publication; media work
– Provide support to VN Gender Working Group, in the area of gender mainstreaming, violence against women and trafficking
– Other ad hoc/urgent tasks as required, including taking notes of meetings and translation/interpretation
SKILLS AND COMPETENCE:
– Vietnamese nationality
– University degree, preferably in social, gender or trade related subjects
– Proven (at least 2-year) experience in project development and project management. Work experience with international organisations or NGO(s) is an advantage
– Knowledge in development, gender equality, participatory approach
– Good communication skills and report writing skills
– Good written and spoken English
– Good computer skills, especially for commonly used software for word processing and spreadsheets
– Willingness to travel when required
– Ability to work to deadlines, work under pressure within the office and on business trips, and prioritise routine and ad hoc tasks.
– Ability to work independently as well in a team in a multi-cultural working environment
Gross Annual Salary Full Range: US$ 5,500 ? US$ 9,700
Closing date for applications: 5pm, Friday, December 14th 2007
Interested applicants please send a cover letter in English, Application Form, and copies of relevant degrees to: Oxfam Great Britain, Floor 9, 16 Mai Hac De, Hanoi
We regret that only short-listed applicants will be contacted.
Oxfam GB is an equal opportunity employer