Oxfam Great Britain cần tuyển Trợ lý tài chính và văn phòng. Hạn nộp hồ sơ: 23/11/2010.
Founded in 1942, Oxfam Great Britain made its first grant in Vietnam in 1955, and is now a leading global development and humanitarian organization. Oxfam GB’s programmes in Vietnam range across sectors including rural livelihoods and infrastructure, basic education, disaster management, and national level social and economic policy change. Oxfam GB is a
member of Oxfam International. We are looking for an experienced and dynamic Vietnamese citizen to fill the following
position: ADMIN & FINANCE ASSISTANT (level E1)
Reference number: INT4201
The post is offered on an open-ended contract, based in Hanoi but with some travel
The Role: To perform administrative and logistics tasks for Oxfam GB Hanoi office. To undertake specific tasks in support to the office finance & HR function.
Reports to: Programme Service Manager
– Responsible for daily operations of administration issues.
– Responsible management of monthly utility usages such as telephones, fax, stationery, etc., ensuring timely payment is made. Maintain records of electricity, telephone and fax usage.
– Maintain contacts with Government bodies and contracts with external suppliers such as newspapers, tickets, stationery, hotels, etc.
– Responsible for arranging official documents for international staff/visitors, i.e. visa application & visa extension ensuring visa list is updated.
– Assist in arranging tickets and booking for accommodation for OGB staff/visitors.
– Advice alternatives routes and available flights.
– Ensure that contact list is updated, manage incoming/outgoing mails/faxes and OGB common emails and circulate/distribute them accordingly.
– Answer incoming telephone calls and arrange outgoing calls when requested.
– Prepare necessary documents for OGB office permit.
– Assist with translation, typing, photocopying as requested.
– Contact interpreters/translators/consultants/partners as requested.
– Supervise the work of cleaners, ensure that necessary training they perform against standard objectives and perform training as necessary. Supervise the work of admin intern.
– Conduct inventory of OGB equipment and assets. Arrange necessary repairs as needed.
– Manage small amount of cash for administration expenses.
– Maintain filing system, ensuring easy access to all staff.
– Monitor and process payment of office and expatriate house rent
– Responsible for procurement in OGB Vietnam office. Ensure supplies of stationary is always available and replenish as necessary.
– Responsible for the purchase of office assets including IT equipments
– Maintain record of use of OGB Vietnam assets
– Arrange meeting/workshops in terms of logistics and administrative arrangement.
– Responsible for performing monthly logistic reports and requirements
– Contact with Government bodies and service providers, procurement of assets and equipments for the Oxfam office and projects
– Responsible for handling minor repairs in the office
– Responsible for car rental and car arrangement for Oxfam staff as requested. Keep record the use of Oxfam vehicle.
Finance & HR supports
– Support Finance Officer (FO) to maintain an up-to-date system of finance files.
– Responsible for preparing bank payment orders
– Cover for other programme service staff when they are on leave/business trips, take bank papers back to office, and withdraw cash, handling cash payment and payment order process.
– Responsible for preparing monthly payments for office usage (i.e.: air ticket, train ticket, stationary, telephone) and quarterly payment with Oxfam Hongkong.
– Provide support HR Officer in recruitment process such as organising/arranging candidate to interview, etc.
– Be responsible for office -petty cash payment
– Vietnamese national
– Excellent in spoken and written English (E)
– University degree, preferable in Finance, Accounting and/or Business administration. (E)
– At least 3-years of working experience in administration/finance (D)
– Good computer skills (Windows, Winword, Excel); preparedness to learn and manage computer software packages necessary for office work, especially on communication and information management (E)
– Ability to work under pressure within the office, and prioritise routine and ad hoc tasks (E)
– Ability to work independently under minimise supervision as well in a team in a multi- cultural working environment (E)
– Respect for confidentiality and have sympathy with the aims, objectives and beliefs of Oxfam and commitment to Oxfam’s gender and equal opportunities policies ensuring commitment to equality and fairness, irrespective of political, religious and ethnic affiliation (E)
Gross Annual Salary Range: US$ 6,300 – US$ 9,240
The closing date for application: November 23rd, 2010
How to Apply:
Interested candidates can apply online, please visit: http://www.oxfam.org.uk/jobs (page Work with us -Current Vacancies, quote reference: INT4201 Application Form is under article “MORE INFO”) or send a cover letter, Application Form, and copies of relevant degrees to:
Oxfam Great Britain, Floor 5, 22 Le Dai Hanh, Hanoi
Oxfam offers an attractive benefit package. We regret that only short-listed applicants will be contacted.
Oxfam GB is an equal opportunity employer