Trong khuôn khổ dự án SYNERGIES, GRET (www.gret.org.vn) cần tuyển 1 điều phối viên cho chương trường đào tạo về kiến thức môi trường và biến đổi khí hậu. Hạn nhận hồ sơ đến ngày 31 tháng 10 năm 2011. Thông tin chi tiết như sau:
1. Scope of work
1.1. Training objectives
After to be trained, the trainees able to:
– Have understanding of key concepts and difinitions of environment, pollution and climate change
– Have basic knowledge of International conventions, protocals and relevant frameworks
– Have basic knowledge of national environmental law, decrees, and policies on environment and climate change
– Identify the actors of different levels involving in E&CC in Vietnam and the interaction between these actors
– Have knowledge about National Targeted Programme and National Action Plan on environment and climate change
– Identify the most concerned current issues on E&CC in Viet Nam
– Staff members of Hadeva, Sông Hồng Centre, Areca and CRD
– 16-20 trainees
– Vĩnh Yên, Vĩnh Phúc (undetermined)
1.4. Tentative schedule
– 02 – 03 days in house training
– The training course may be taken place from 26 to 28/11/2011-
|1||Meeting with project team and study project/relevant documents||01|
|2||Prepare training hand-out and presentation||03|
1.5. Suggested training programme
F Key concepts and difinitions of environment, pollution and climate change
F Main points of International Conventions, Protocals and relevant action frameworks
F National Targeted Programme and National Action Plan on environment and climate change (including official documents and being drafted documents if possible)
F National environmental law, decrees, and policies on environment and climate change
F The differents actors involving in the domain of E&CC in Viet Nam
F The hottest current issues on E&CC in Viet Nam
– Participatory training methods such a brain-storming, group discussion, role play, case study, demonstration, mini lecture…and visual-aids tools must be applied in the training
– The best practices and real life story should be employed
– Actual problem-based learning is appreciated.
– Submit a technical proposal (training programme and training curricular according to training objectives and suggested training programme of SYNERGIES) and financial proposal. After that the training programme in detail will be approved by both Synergies and consultant.
– Develop and finalize training hand-out according to approved training programme then submit to Synergies 05 days before the training taking place.
– Responsible for all technical aspects in term of producing relevant documents, presentation and lecturing.
– Preparation of training tools
– Post training evaluation and produce training report in both English and Vietnamese and submit to Synergies after 05 days the training finished.
– Be provided necessary information relates to the project, partners and trainees in order to prepare training programme/documents
– Free hotel in the field job
– Free round trip travel
– Per diem for working days in the field based on GRET’s cost norm
– Remuneration for preparation and lecture commensurate with qualification as well as GRET’s procedures
– Vietnamese Nationality.
– Graduated from environmental management, environment and development or related disciplines; Master or PhD degree is prefer
– At least 5 years experience in training, research or implementation of environment and climate change projects/programmes
– Having knowledge of local civil society organizations, cooperatives and collective economic is an advantage.
– Hands-on experience in development of training programme, training documents and skills in training, facilitation for the adult.
– Very good communication and presentation skills
– Good verbal and written English
– Excellent computer skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and the Internet)
– Experience in working with International Non-governmental Organizations is an advantage