Vụ giám sát và thẩm định đầu tư , trực thuộc Bộ kế hoạch và đầu tư cần tuyển cán bộ tư vấn quốc tế, rà soát nghị định số 113/2009/ND-CP và các văn bản hướng dẫn kèm theo. Hạn nhận hồ sơ đến ngày 08-08-2011. Thông tin chi tiết như sau:
International Consultant to Review Decree 113/2009/ND-CP and Its Guiding Circulars
Agency: Management Unit of the Capacity Building for Strengthening the Regulatory Framework for the Management of Investment in Vietnam Project.
Address: Department for Investment Supervision and Appraisal – Ministry of Planning and Investment; 6B Hoang Dieu Str., Ba Dinh, Ha Noi.
Telephone: 84 80 44182 or 84 80 44545; Fax: 84 80 44905; Email: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. Procurement package name: International consultant to review Decree 113/2009/ND-CP and its guiding circulars (Package III.6).
2. Capital: ODA of World Bank.
3. Procurement method: Selection of individual consultants bases on their qualifications according to the regulations of World Bank (comparision of qualifications of at least three candidates).
4. Summary of the TORs
Objectives/purpose of Consultancy:
– Evaluate the similarities and differences of Vietnam regulations in reference to international common practices by conducting desk study on common practices worldwide or regulations of other countries over this issue;
– Analyze shortcomings and limitations of the regulations by figuring out things that have been missed out of coverage, any inconsistencies, conflicts or difficulties for its application;
– Provide recommendations on necessary revision to the regulations, especially articles and terms of Decree 113/2009/ND-CP in order to improve the legal framework on this issue;
– Develop set of questionnaires for Local Consultant to gather opinions of relevant stakeholders on the recommended revisions (if any).
email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Duration of Assignment and Timeline: The Consultant is expected to conduct this assignment in 1 man-month. The assignment is planned to commence in August 2011 and will be completed in November 2011. Working place: In Hanoi.
Qualifications and professional experience:
– Have university degree or higher in a relevant field (Law, Public Administration, Development Studies or other closely related fields);
– Have at least 7 years of experiences in the appropriate mentioned field(s);
– Prior experience in consultancy in Vietnam is preferable;
– Familiarity and understanding of legal framework especially investment regulations and management at the national and sub-national levels are desirable;
– Excellent spoken and written English.
Expected cost of the service: 20,380 USD.
Submission deadline of CV and Expression of Interest Letter is 4:30 pm of August 8th, 2011. Documents may be submitted directly to the Project Management Unit or sent by post/fax or email to the above address and contact details.
The most qualified consultant will be selected for contract negotiation.