Dự án Chăm sóc Sức khỏe cho Người nghèo Các tỉnh miền núi phía Bắc và Tây Nguyên (HEMA) tuyển 03 chuyên gia (quốc tế và Việt Nam) làm việc trong lĩnh vực Y tế/Khoa học xã hội.
Hạn nộp hồ sơ đến ngày 15/7/2011.
Thông tin chi tiết như sau:
03 Experts (International and National) in the Field of Health / Social Sciences
HEMA is an EU-funded project supporting the Ministry of Health in 5 poor and remote provinces of Vietnam. The objective of the HEMA is: Improved health status of the poor population in mountainous, minority areas of Lai Chau, Dien Bien, Son La, Kon Tum and Gia Lai.
Based on a survey on health seeking behavior among minority groups conducted in 2007, the project developed strategies to target the ethnic minorities in the project area.
In 20011, HEMA intends to assess the efficiency of its communication strategy with the minority groups.
A team of professional social scientists will be recruited for:
– Reviewing the literature in the area of health related IEC for ethnic minorities in Vietnam,
– Developing and conducting a field survey in the project area,
– Drawing conclusions and present the findings to the health authorities.
The team will be composed of 3 experts (international and national) in the field of health / social sciences with the following requirements:
– Master degree in on field of social sciences – anthropology and/or public health
– Large experience in working with the ethnic minorities in Vietnam, and on communication strategies
– At least 5 years experiences in conducting qualitative research, developing questionnaires for household surveys, key informants interviews…
– Excellent communication and reporting skills in Vietnamese and in English
– The study will be implemented in October, and the duration for the service is expected to be within 30 working days
– The project proposes attractive daily remuneration, and women are encouraged to apply.
Qualified candidates are invited to submit their application letter with detailed CV in English language to: HEMA Project Office, Attention: Ms Trang Nguyen, Unit 201, Van Phuc Building, 2 Nui Truc Street, Ba Dinh district, Hanoi. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline for applications is at 15 July 2011.