Dự án hỗ trợ chăm sóc sức khoẻ cho người nghèo các tỉnh miền núi phía Bắc và Tây Nguyên do Ủy ban Châu Âu tài trợ cần tuyển 1 cán bộ phụ trách đấu thầu tại Hà Nội. Hạn nhận hồ sơ đến ngày 30 – 07 – 2011.
Thông tin chi tiết như sau:
The Health Care Support to the Poor of The Northern Uplands and Central Highlands (HEMA) is a European Commission project funded implemented by the Ministry of Health (2006 – 2012). From the total budget, an amount of €11.45 million is managed by the World Bank through a Trust Fund. The project aims to improve the health status of the poor and ethnic minorities in the Northern Uplands and Central Highlands regions. The specific objectives of the project are to increase coverage of essential health interventions especially at the commune level and to improve health service planning at the district level. The project will be implemented in the provinces of Lai Chau, Dien Bien, Son La, Kon Tum, and Gia Lai.
HEMA project is looking for an experienced and qualified Vietnamese to fill in Procurement Officer of Central Project Management Unit.
Position title: CPMU Procurement Officer
Contract period: from starting day to June 30, 2012
Salary level: in accordance with the EU Guidelines for Financing of Local Costs in Development Cooperation with Vietnam issued in September 2004
Base in: Hanoi
Support all phases of procurement. Ensure training, monitor quality of procurement process, and quality of goods, works and services purchased.
2. Scope of work
– Prepare procurement guidelines, training manual, and take part in strengthening capacity of provincial staffs in area of procurement through training activities;
– Prepare detailed annual procurement plan, schedules and budgets in cooperation with Planning Officer based on district and provincial AWP;
– Collect all relevant information from appropriate sources in order to prepare the technical specifications of the works, goods and services to be procured;
– Prepare the bidding documents in the appropriate format following the EC, WB and Government regulations;
– Organise the bidding procedures;
– Organize bid evaluation, including evaluation report and WB clearance;
– Prepare contracts for signature by the Director and by the suppliers;
– Follow up contract execution and monitor reception of goods, services and works, including compliance with specifications;
– Hand-over all contractual documentation to the accountant for payment, follow-up, and filing;
– Verify that works and goods acquired are properly and timely registered, that inventories are updated and that EC visibility is assured;
– Coordinate with the CPMU Accountant to ensure that the contractual payments to the suppliers of works, goods and services are settled according to the terms of the contracts;
– Work closely with the CPMU Accountant in order to assure that an adequate forecast of forthcoming expenditures under procurement is always available, and that adequate funds can support payment for these expenditures;
– Closely coordinate and maintain a regular communication with the PPMU Procurement Officers;
– Support the PPMU and DPMU in procurement procedures for all goods as planned in the district annual work plans;
– Monitor quality of procurement by PPMU and DPMU;
– Cooperate with the independent auditors. Maintain all CPMU procurement records and make these available for the examination of the independent project auditors.
3. Required qualifications
– Hold a degree in economics, or relevant fields;
– At least 7 years of professional experience in a similar position;
– Knowledge of Government procurement procedures is required;
– Prior knowledge of World Bank procurement procedures is desirable;
– Professional experience acquired in the context of donor financed project is desirable;
– Good computer skills and experience in MS Office Word and Excel is required;
– Good command of English is an advantage.
Interested candidates should send a full English CV, application letter and stating the position title to email: email@example.com. Closing date to apply for this position: 30 July 2011
The short-listed applicants will be contacted for interviews. Please no telephone contact after submitting the application.