Tổ chức Save the children cần tuyển 1 tư vấn quốc gia cho chương trình giáo dục trẻ em các dân tộc thiểu số tại 3 tỉnh Yên Bái , Quảng Trị và Điện Biên. Hạn nhận hồ sơ đến 28 tháng 10 năm 2011. Thông tin chi tiết như sau:
The project “Improving quality basic education for ethnic minority children in three disadvantaged provinces in Vietnam” is a joint project of the Save the Children and implemented in cooperation with the Ministry of Education and Training (Department of the Ethnic minority education as the lead agency) in the three provinces of Yen Bi, Quang Tri and Dien Bien. The project is funded by a grant from the Japanese Social Development Fund (JSDF Grant No. TF093411), a trust fund managed by the World Bank. The total grant is USD1,809,000. The overall objective of the project is to assist the government of Vietnam in supporting children aged 5–14 from ethnic minority communities in three provinces of Vietnam to complete a quality primary education and continue their education in lower
Vacancy: National Consultant
Work location: Hanoi
The project is looking for a National Consultant for Project Documentation – Project “Improving quality basic education for ethnic minority children in three disadvantaged provinces in Vietnam”
In close consultation and cooperation with local project partners and relevant Save the Children staff, the main task of this Consultant is to design, supervise and develop the set of materials to document the project lessons-learned and best practices. The Consultant also has to ensure the harmonization among components contributing the programme’s successful implementation.
– Master Degree or equivalent in education, social sciences or other relevant field
– Experience/knowledge on inclusive education is essential.
– 5 years experience in education project implementation, preferably in international organizations, INGOs and/or bilateral organization.
– Demonstrated experience in project documentation and training design
– Experience in bilingual education or second language acquisition is an asset
– Excellent writing skills, strong communication, facilitation and teamwork skills
– Working knowledge of education policies and practice, especially in ECD/primary education
– Computer literate is essential
– Ability and willingness to travel for extended periods even during the weekend if needed.
Candidates who are interested in this vacancy, please kindly refer to the link: http://savethechildrenvietnam.wordpress.com/vacancy for Job Description details.
Please send CV and a completed application form, details of three references and a covering letter addressing the list of competencies to: HR section, Save the Children – E3, Ngoai Giao Doan Trung Tu, 6 Dang Van Ngu – Dong Da, Hanoi or by Email: email@example.com
The SCiV application form is available at the website: http://savethechildrenvietnam.wordpress.com/vacancy
The closing date for application is 5 pm on 28 October 2011. Applications will be treated in confidence. Due to the volume of applications we receive, only short-listed candidates will be contacted and CVs cannot be returned.
Save the Children is an equal opportunities employer. Their selection processes reflect their commitment to the protection of children from abuse, and their people are as diverse as the challenge they face. They welcome applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of age, disability, HIV/AIDS status, race, national origin, religion, or sexual orientation.