Trung tâm Sống và Học tập vì Môi trường và Cộng đồng (Live&Learn Vietnam) tuyển thực tập sinh với các công việc liên quan tới xây dựng năng lực, truyền thông, phát triển mạng lưới và hành
chính. Thời hạn nộp đơn: 15/5/2010. Thông tin chi tiết như sau:
Live and Learn for Environment and Community (Live&Learn), a not-for-profit organization was established 15th January 2009 with the mission to reduce poverty and foster greater understanding and action towards a sustainable future through education, community mobilization and supportive partnerships. Live&Learn is a member of Live&Learn Environmental Education (www.livelearn.org), with rich working experience in sustainable community development and education in the Asia-Pacific.
Live&Learn is proud to offer a unique educational opportunity for undergraduate and graduate students.
The successful candidate for the intern position will be given a hands-on learning experience which will develop his/her skills needed for a full-time job with Live & Learn or any future career. Live & Learn will provide opportunities for the intern to participate in and learn the various tasks involved in developing and running projects on sustainable development education and practices. Tasks will include:
Assist in Capacity Development work
· Contribute to environmental education materials, including writing, editing and translating texts from English to Vietnamese
· Provide support for training workshops and activities for youths and communities
Assist in Communication and Networking work
· Write and edit articles and press releases on sustainable development activities
· Ensure event information is circulated on social networks, including networking sites
Assist in Organization and Administration work
· Help organize events, including pre-event activities, logistics arrangement, and contributing to monitoring and evaluation
· Organize and maintain Live & Learn publications and library system
· Other supporting tasks to the team when required
– A keen interest in sustainable development, from environmental to good governance topics
– Enthusiasm in interactive training delivery and materials development
– Strong work ethic and commitment to efficient completion of tasks
– Critical thinking skills and problem solving skills
– Good spoken and written English and fluent Vietnamese;
– Good computer applications skills (Word, Excel, Powerpoint,…)
– Good interpersonal skills, the ability to work in a team and to work independently
– Must be able to commit to a schedule of 2-3 days a week. .
Please email a Cover Letter (in English) stating why you are suitable for this position, together with a CV describing your working interest, qualifications and any social work experience by 15 May 2010 to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Alternatively, send your application to: Live and Learn for Environment and Community, No.30, lane 32/26, To Ngoc Van St,
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. Applications will not be returned.