WWV (World Vision International – Vietnam) đang cần tuyển 1 vị trí Quản lý cho chương trình phát triển vùng tại huyện Lang Chánh, tỉnh Thanh Hoá. Hạn cuối nộp hồ sơ: 28/10/2007. Thông tin chi tiết như sau:
World Vision International – Vietnam invites Vietnamese competent candidates for the position: MANAGER (01 position) working for the Area Development Program (ADP) in Lang Chanh district, Thanh Hoa province.
Area Development Program (ADP) is an approach to child focused development, emphasizing the process of community participation, sustainability, and integrating activities in the areas of food security, agriculture, micro-enterprise, health, nutrition, education, water, and sanitation.
Main Responsibilities: To lead the ADP Team in working with the community to design project plan, to implement project activities, to monitor and evaluate progress, and to transfer the ownership of the development of the ADP to the community members.
– University graduate in any field, preferably in education, health, community development, or social studies. 3-4 years relevant work experience in community development including demonstrated capacity in program management.
– Well-developed leadership skills including representation, negotiation, and interpersonal skills.
– Experience in managing and supervising staff.
– Excellent English skills.
– Good computer skills (word processing, excel).
– Work at district level.
– World Vision Vietnam is a Christian non-government organization. Applicants having working experience in a similar kind of organization will be an advantage.
Application documents include:
+ Detailed Curriculum Vitae
+ Application Form (following WVV’s standard Application Form)
For WVV Application Form and the detailed job de scri ption for these positions, interested candidates are invited to visit World Vision Vietnam’s website: http://www.worldvision.org.vn/worldvision/index.php, or contact: Human Resource Department World Vision International – Vietnam
Address: 4th floor, the HEAC building, 14-16 Ham Long street, Hanoi
Tel: 04. 9439920 (ext.118). Email: email@example.com
Deadline for application: 28 October 2007
We give equal opportunity to every candidate, regardless of religion, race and gender. A competitive salary, benefits and career development opportunity will be offered and commensurate with the experience, qualifications and responsibilities.