FFI là một tổ chức phi chính phủ quốc tế hoạt động trong lĩnh vực bảo tồn, đã có mặt ở Việt Nam hơn 10 năm. FFI hiện đang cần tuyển gấp một chuyên viên về giáo dục môi trường làm việc cho Dự án Ecoboat tại thành phố Hạ Long. Hạn chót nhận hồ sơ: 31/03/2009.
Thông tin chi tiết như sau:
Environmental Education Advisor
The Viet Nam Programme of Flora and Fauna International initiated the EcoBoat Project – a “floating classroom” that provides hands-on environmental awareness training in Quang Ninh Province.
Within this project, the role of environmental advisor will be to:
– Provide advisory support to the project in the form of training and international networking
– Assist with the development of an outreach group to manage the scientific, technical and administrative liaison with national and international partners
– Provide advisory support to nurture development of community-based ecotourism in the floating villages of the nearby Ha Long Bay World Heritage Site
– Facilitate initiatives to promote local flora and fauna conservation
This will be a highly sought-after position and the lucky successful candidate will need to have:
– A relevant tertiary degree (or higher) in Environmental Education or Conservation
– Experience in environmental education and managing programs with an environmental education focus
– Strong skills in outreach work or participatory methods in engaging local stakeholders
– Excellent communication skills
– Experience in developing grants proposals
Detailed TOR and contact details for application is attached.