CARE Việt Nam cần tuyển Cán bộ dự án làm việc tại Đồng Tháp. Hạn chót nộp hồ sơ: 15/12/2007. Thông tin chi tiết như sau:
CARE INTERNATIONAL IN VIETNAM
PROJECT OFFICER FOR AVIAN INFLUENZA PROJECT IN DONG THAP
CARE in Vietnam is a Non-Government Organisation representing the CARE International network. CARE in Vietnam is a creative and dynamic organisation, working with Vietnamese partners in the sectors of health, rural development and disaster mitigation and preparedness.
CARE in Vietnam is looking for an experienced and qualified Vietnamese national to fill the position of Project Officer within a project which aims at increasing awareness and implementation of key Avian Influenza prevention measures by households through proactive community mobilization activities conducted by district and commune level authorities, Women’s Union, and other local partners in Dong Thap province.
Job Code: PO-AI
Working base: Dong Thap
Contract Duration: 1 year with a strong possibility of an extension
Closing date for applicant: 15 December 2007
Assist Project Manager to:
– Liaison with the staff of partner organisations, local authorities and other agencies to build capacity and coordinate appropriately;
– Assist in the development of training curriculum, training materials;
– Prepare, organise and actively participate training workshops for commune and district AI committees;
– Conduct regular monitoring visits to ensure the quality of work undertaken by the project partners;
– Collect, analyse and manage the required information on the implementation progress of project activities to the Project Manager for the preparation of Project Reports;
– Assist in all day-to-day project financial and administrative work and procedures.
– At least 1 year experience in community-based projects, ideally with an international organization
– Proven professional experience in communication, facilitation and training
– Ability to work effectively as a team member and with minimal supervision
– Willing to travel to project sites as required
– IT skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and e mail applications)
– Good written and spoken English language skills
CARE in Vietnam offers a competitive remuneration package commensurate with qualifications and experience.
Interested candidates should send a full CV in English stated the Job code to email: email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org
Or by mail to:
CARE Ho Chi Minh Project Officer
433/19 Su Van Hanh (noi dai) St, District 10, Ho Chi Minh City
Only short-listed applicants will be contacted for interviews. Please no telephone contact after submitting the application.