Viện Chính sách và Chiến lược PTNNNT (IPSARD) đang cần tuyển Cán bộ nghiên cứu chủ chốt làm việc tại Hà Nôi. Hạn chót nộp hồ sơ: 2/12/2007. Thông tin chi tiết như sau:
Key Researcher with IPSARD
Deadline: 2rd December 2007
The Institute of Policy and Strategy for Agriculture and Rural development was founded on the formerly Institute of Agricultural Economics and other units under the Ministry of Agriculture and Rural development (MARD) in the end of 2005. The Institute presents as a think-tank conducting research and providing information for decision-making process of policy makers and stakeholders in the sector such as agriculture and rural development, hunger elimination, and poverty alleviation.
Division of Strategy and Policy Research is a key Division of the Institute, being in charge of researching strategies, mechanism, and policies for agriculture and rural development.
We are now searching for talented, dynamic and highly motivated young individuals to contribute to our growing organization and to meet the hallenging demands of the position of key researcher.
Duties: Responsible for development of study design, management of ata collection, quantitative and qualitative data analysis, as well as report production and dissemination. Opportunity to learn and implement innovative, international research practices, promotion to be managers and further studies in high quality education organization of the world
Location of work: Ha Noi and willingness to travel.
– Master degree in Agriculture , Forestry, Agriculture Economics, Aquaculture Economics, Environmental Economics, Econometrics, Public Policy and Public Administration, or related;
– Graduated from foreign universities will be preferred.
– Good knowledge in economics and quantitative analysis will be preferred.
– Age range from 28 to 33 years old
– Significant demonstrated experiences (2-5 years) in research organizations, universities, NGOs will be an asset;
– Good knowledge of computer skills (MS package, GIS, Statistical software)
– Well written and spoken English;
Interested candidates are requested to e-mail a letter of interest indicating the position you are applying for, and updated CV no later than the 2rd December 2007 to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interviews.