Tổ chức Tầm nhìn Thế giới (World Vision) tuyển quản lý chương trình, làm việc tại Thanh Hóa
Hạn nộp hồ sơ: 14/10/2012
Thông tin chi tiết như sau:
World Vision Vietnam (WVV) invites competent Vietnamese candidates for the position of THANH HOA ZONAL PROGRAM MANAGER. The ZONAL PROGRAM MANAGER leads and manages all ADPs and projects in Thanh Hoa zone, and reports to the OPERATION DIRECTOR.
Work location: Thanh Hoa province
Area Development Program (ADP) is an approach to child focused development, emphasizing the process of community participation, sustainability, and integrating activities in the areas of food security, agriculture, micro-enterprise, health, nutrition, education, water, and sanitation.
The position supports WV Vietnam to provide the overall leadership and management of the programs and projects in Thanh Hoa zone. The role is part of the Senior Management Team, which will advise the World Vision Vietnam National Director on strategic issues and policies, and will set standards and targets for the smooth functioning of the Field Office; also help in formulating strategic direction as well as ensuring proper policies and procedures are in place; further work towards a common vision and direction with focus on our Core values, and Mission in an environment of fairness, flexibility, and with an intention of motivation/counselling; follow through the decisions that were resolved and agreed in the SMT meetings.
• Bachelor degree in any of the following fields: education, public health, community development, social work, business administration or related field.
• Master degree in relevant disciplines is preferred
• Conceptual understanding of and commitment to development work, especially Christian, child-focused, community-based development concepts, approaches and processes.
• Strong leadership, persuasion and negotiation skills
• High level of diplomacy skills with a strong focus on meetings and relationship building with partner NGOs, local government, multilateral organizations, donors, and other NGOs
• Proven capacity to design and facilitate learning events.
• Strong interpersonal skills and well-developed written and oral communications skills in Vietnamese and English, especially report writing skills.
• Sensitive to the needs of marginalized population
• Commitment to building best practice, replicability and the transfer of knowledge.
• Solid computer skills in Word, Excel, Powerpoint and email.
• Ability to think critically and reflect.
• 5 years development experience in senior leadership and management positions in a complex organization; and experience of management of a big grant disaster preparedness and mitigation project.
• Considerable working experience in an Asian country context that is similar to Vietnam.
• World Vision Vietnam is a Christian non-government organization. Applicants having working experience in a similar kind of organization will be an advantage.
Application documents include: + Detailed Curriculum Vitae
+ Application Form (following WVV’s standard Application Form)
For WVV Application Form and the detailed job description for this position, interested candidates are invited to visit World Vision Vietnam’s website: www.worldvision.org.vn, or contact:
People and Culture Department
World Vision International – Vietnam
Address: 4th floor, the HEAC building, 14-16 Ham Long street, Hanoi
Tel: 04. 39439920 (ext.118), Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline for application: 14 October 2012