Hiện nay Care Việt Nam đang cần tuyển Quản lý dự án cho dự án sức khoẻ và HIV/AIDS tại Cần Thơ. Các ứng cử viên nộp hồ sơ càng sớm càng tốt. Địa chỉ liên lạc: 66 Xuân Diệu, Tây Hồ, Hà Nội. Điện thoại:04 716 1930. Thông tin chi tiết như sau:
CARE INTERNATIONAL IN VIETNAM
PROJECT MANAGER FOR HIV/AIDS AND HEALTH PROJECT
CARE in Vietnam is a Non-Government Organisation representing the CARE International network. CARE in Vietnam is a creative and dynamic organisation, working with Vietnamese partners in the sectors of health, rural development and disaster mitigation and preparedness.
CARE is seeking experienced and qualified Vietnamese to fill a position as Project Manager for a health project in the field of HIV in Can Tho. This position is preferably based in Can Tho but the possibility to be based in Ho Chi Minh City with travel to project sites when required remains open.
* Overall project cycle management, including: planning, implementation and monitoring of activities, financial and personnel management, partner relations/support and preparation of reports
* Represent CARE with government and non-government organizations, donors and relevant individuals and organizations
* Provide support to project and health team in general and assist in strategic planning processes
* BA or MA degree with qualifications in health
* At least 2 years management experience in an international agency working on HIV/AIDS & health
* Understanding of rights-based approaches and GIPA principle
* Demonstrated ability to work with HIV positive people, local and international partners
* Strong communication and negotiation skills
* Excellent written and spoken English
Interested persons should send a full English CV stating the position apply to email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: as soon as possible
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interview. Please no telephone contact after submitting the application.