Plan là tổ chức quốc tế hoạt động vì nhân quyền và quyền trẻ em. Hiện Plan đang cần tuyển 01 vị trí điều hành dự án làm việc tại Gia Lai. Hạn nhận hồ sơ đến ngày 12.01.2012. Chi tiết công việc như sau:
Plan is an international humanitarian, child rights development organization without religious, political or governmental affiliation. Plan’s vision is a world in which all children realize their full potential in societies that respect people’s rights and dignity.
Working with children, their families and communities in 50 of the world’s poorest countries, Plan today is one of the world’s largest international development organizations, committed to the well being of children. In Vietnam, Plan works in partnership with local people, organizations and government bodies at all levels.
With an annual budget of over 14 million USD, we are expanding our programs in Vietnam and looking for experienced, qualified and motivated Vietnamese candidates who are committed to working long-term for the following position.
PROJECT MANAGER for ECCD project (Based in Gia Lai)
Plan Vietnam is implementing 5-year Early Childhood Care & Development (ECCD) project in Gia Lai province. The project is funded by the Australian and New Zealand governments. Project Manager is responsible for ensuring efficiency and effectiveness of the project management and implementation according to the project design agreed by the donor agency and provincial partners in Gia Lai.
- Responsible for overall quality project implementation and assure quality standards are met, including project progress towards pre-defined results and milestones;
- Design detailed implementation plans, including monitoring and evaluation frameworks for the project and develop specific Project Outlines (POs);
- Provide technical designs for each activity in line with Plan Vietnam’s master project approach and develop contextualized supporting instruments (manuals, IEC, guidelines, etc.);
- Lead and manage the project team and support implementing partners through expert knowledge, problem solving abilities and timely technical support;
- Submit project planning and reports in a timely manner as required by the donor agency and Plan Vietnam internally;
- Coordinate and liaise with other Plan Vietnam Departments and Units, including Finance, Communications, Decentralized Operation Support and other Master Project Units particularly ECCD and Quality Basic Education (QBE);
- Ensure effective coordination with the ECCD/QBE Master Project Manager on Plan Vietnam’s involvement in national initiatives for advocacy at all levels.
- Proactively coordinate with donor, international and national experts to ensure technical support for quality implementation of the project.
Finance and Human Resource:
- Responsible for monitoring delivery and spending of the project and propose periodical adjustments to ensure overall achievement of spending targets;
- Involvement in recruitment, selection, performance management and capacity building for the project staff;
- Lead, manage and coach project staff in Gia Lai effectively;
- Identify needs for recruitment of external consultants or resources and manage those accordingly.
- Represent Plan Vietnam in Gia Lai province;
- Establish and maintain an effective networking at provincial level, with key partners including Governmental agencies, INGO’s, multi-lateral organizations and civil society actors in Gia Lai.
Learning and Innovation:
- Identify key learning and integrate innovation in the project from other project experiences in and outside of Vietnam;
- Identify and lead specific researches to further enhance the efficiency and effectiveness of the project interventions;
- Lead the documentation of best practices and lessons learnt from the project.
- Provide input for ECCD/QBE Master Project Manager to respond to donor queries;
- Overall responsible for organizing internal and external visits to the project sites;
- Ensure accurate and timely reporting on project progress and results achieved.
- University graduate in related field
- Minimum of five years experience in project management (including financial management) in the field of ECCD in rural of Vietnam, preferably in ethnic minority areas;
- Experience in working with Government agencies and other partners at different levels;
- Demonstrated experience in leading project monitoring and evaluation initiatives;
- Experience in working with children and communities in managing child-related programs and projects.
- Self-starter, result-oriented, pro-active, a strong team player;
- Sensitive to working with stakeholders to get their buy-in and active participation;
- Knowledge of rights-based approach to development;
- Knowledge of practical lobbying and advocacy tools;
- Strong coaching, training, facilitation negotiation, conceptual and analytical skills;
- Ability to build external relationships and networks;
- Good written and oral communication skills in English.
A very competitive salary, benefit and career development will be offered for qualified candidates commensurate with the responsibilities and qualifications. All applications will be treated in strictest confidence. For more information about Plan and e-mail contact please visit our website http://plan-international.org/where-we-work/asia/vietnam/about-plan/jobs. Please submit your letter of application (stating clearly the position and based location you want to apply for) and detailed curriculum vitae in English with recent photo together with copies of degrees and certificates and contact numbers by email or post not later than 12th January 2012 to:
Human Resources Department – Plan in Vietnam
10th floor, 72 Tran Hung Dao, Hanoi, Vietnam
For more information about Plan and e-mail contact please visit our website:
(Plan is an Equal Opportunity Employer)