Bộ NN&PTNT cần tuyển Tư vấn. Hạn nộp hồ sơ: 10/03/2011.
Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development (MARD) and the Asian Development Bank (ADB) are implementing the Forest for Livelihood Improvement in the Central Highlands (FLITCH) Project.
FLITCH’s purpose is the sustainable management of forests and conservation of biodiversity. 60 communes in 6 provinces Kon Tum, Gia Lai, Dak Lak, Dak Nong, LamDong, Phu Yen provinces take part in the project.
GFA Consulting Group GmbH is the German Consulting firm responsible for the Technical Assistant Team.
GFA is now seeking for a national Agro-Forestry Consultant for about 18 months full-time assignment with duty station in the Central Highlands. Please refer to the TOR below for more details:
National Agroforestry Consultant (18 months)
Qualification: At least 10 years experience in design, implementation of agro forestry systems
1. Provide extension to communes on design, development and adoption of appropriate agro forestry for diversifying and increasing farm/household productivity and incomes
2. Provide support to training of technical staff in the project districts in the field of agroforestry, home garden and upland farming practices
3. Provide assistance in the CIP planning by strengthening field work and give active assistance in the formulation of CIP plans 4. Support project technicians and house holds to establish agroforestry and home garden systems in project communes
5. Liaise with the project’s sub-consultants in the field of agroforestry and home garden development
6. Assist project beneficiaries in marketing for their agro forestry product.
7. Assist project staff in monitoring and reporting of project achievements related to agroforestry and home garden
Application deadline: 10. March, 2011: CV, coordinates to two reference persons, email, address, mobile phone number by email to email@example.com, Dao Thi Phuong.