Abt Associates Inc. cần tuyển Quản lý chương trình. Hạn nộp hồ sơ: 24/12/2010.
Job title: Project Area Manager for Northern Vietnam
USAID’s Avian and Pandemic Influenza Initiative, implemented by Abt Associates Inc., aims to strengthen Vietnam’s public and private capacities to prevent, rapidly detect, and respond to avian and pandemic influenza and other zoonotic threats; and to begin preparing for a possible human influenza pandemic
Based in the project satellite office in Ha Nam Province, and under the supervision of the Deputy Director for Provincial Implementation, the Project Area Manager for Northern Vietnam organizes the implementation of project interventions in the provinces of Ha Nam and Hung Yen as well as in other northern provinces as relevant.
* Manage the operations of the project satellite office in Ha Nam.
* Work closely and guide the Provincial Coordinators in carrying out duties in accordance with guidelines and policies, and help ensure that the Provincial Coordinators submit accurate and timely reports.
* Together with the Provincial Coordinators facilitate and support implementation of activities by local partners and subcontractors according to agreed plans, budgets, and cost norms.
* Together with the Provincial Coordinators help ensure that the project remains compliant with principles and guidelines.
* Work with project technical and administrative staff to strengthen provincial partners’ and local subcontractors’ capacities for project implementation and financial management.
* Perform regular monitoring site visits independently and together with other staff, notably the M&E Manager and F&A staff.
* Help ensure timely entrey of agreements with provinces.
* Help ensure that local partners and subcontractors receive guidelines and submit plans and reports on time.
* Liaise with provincial authorities to arrange and support field visits for representatives of development partners and other external visitors to project sites.
* Prepare and submit regular plans and progress reports including budget disbursement in the provinces.
* Perform any other duties as agreed with Project Management.
Qualification requirements include the following:
· Bachelor Degree in Human Health, Animal Health, Rural Development, Communications, Management, or other relevant field.
· At least 4 years of professional experience in community development, animal or public health programs, or other relevant work.
· A solid understand of human and/or animal health from a comprehensive perspective.
· Professional experience in at least one of the technical areas where the project has a thematic focus (animal health, public health, biosecurity, epidemiological surveillance, behavior change communications).
· Strong communication and coordination skills, and having the ability to interact effectively with partners and coordinators at the provincial level, as well as with project technical and administrative staff.
· Able to be both an independent self-motivator and a productive team player.
· Strong organizational, management, and supervisory skills.
Please submit a letter of interest and a recent Curriculum Vitae by email to the following address: email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org. Email submission is preferred, however, documents can also be mailed or delivered to:
Application for Project Area Manager – Northern Vietnam
Attn: Abt Associates Inc.
72 Xuan Dieu, 2nd Floor Tay Ho District, Hanoi
Dealine for application: December 24, 2010