Tổ chức Hợp tác phát triển và Hỗ trợ kỹ thuật Flemish (VVOB) cần tuyển 01 Điều phối viên cho dự án ở Cần Thơ. Hạn nhận hồ sơ: 05/01/2011.
VACANCY ANNOUNCEMENT Coordinator in Can Tho PAEX – PArticipatory EXtension programme
The Flemish Association for Development Cooperation and Technical Assistance – VVOB, Belgium
The Flemish Association for Development Cooperation and Technical Assistance, Belgium (VVOB) is implementing a participatory (agricultural) extension programme for the period 2008-2012 in Vietnam . The Agriculture programme aims to strengthen methodological extension skills, in particular participatory extension skills, of stakeholders involved in agricultural extension, to contribute to a better performing extension system in 5 provinces of Southern Vietnam (Binh Phuoc, Ba Ria- Vung Tau, An Giang, Hau Giang, and Soc Trang).
This programme is supported by the Mekong Delta development research Institute (MDI – Can Tho University – Can Tho) and the institute of agricultural Science for South Vietnam (IAS – HCMC).
Partners for the implementation are the Department of Agriculture and Rural Development, Agricultural (and fishery) extension centre, Women’s Union, and Farmers’ Association in the 5 provinces.
The selected applicant will:
Be responsible for the implementation of the activities of the PAEX programme, by coordinating, organising, supporting and capacity building. Following are the main responsibilities:
– Develop and ensure good relationship with the partners;
– Coordinate and manage the activities with the partners within MDI and IAS and especially in the 5 provinces;
– Promote participatory approaches in the agriculture extension and DARD a.o. through dialogue, supporting institutionalization, (suppoting the) organization of training, development of materials
– Assure the quality of the training sessions by a.o. organising follow up activities
– Report on project activities and results;
– Sound financial management;
– appropriate M&Eof the programme and capacity building in partners
– Programme planning and budget activities.
– Other duties as required
Requirements and competencies
– This position is for Vietnamese citizens living in the South only (preferably in Can Tho, or neighbour provinces with the willingness of reallocating to Can Tho)
– Have minimum 5 years work experience in project management
– Have good knowledge and experience in participatory M&E and methodology institutionalisation
– Have relevant experience in extension and/or training;
– Have an understanding of agricultural extension and DARD system and policies
– Have a vision on how the participatory approaches can be developed and strengthened in the agricultural extension;
– Be able to work independently and in a team; Be proactive, flexible and creative;
– Have excellent knowledge and skills in English, both written and oral;
– Have excellent communication skills;
– Able and willing to travel regularly
This full time position will be located preferably in Can Tho city. Regular working trips to the 5 provinces and Ho Chi Minh city are part of the assignment.
Remuneration and benefits
Salary and package benefit according to EU-UN cost norms 2009.
Candidates for the position are requested to submit letters of application and CV in English before 5th January 2011: email to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject 2011 PAEX coordinator application_your name
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.