Trung tâm Nghiên cứu Năng lượng và Môi trường Việt Nam (RCEE) cần tuyển Điều phối viên dự án, làm việc tại Hà Nội. Hạn nộp hồ sơ: 17/09/2010
RCEE Energy and Environment is inviting applications for the position of MEET BIS PROJECT COORDINATOR based in Hanoi, Vietnam.
Candidates should have:
• An University degree or preferably Master degree and background in business administration and/or energy and development issues
• At least 7-10 years of relevant working experience
• Proven track record in one or more of the following areas: small and medium scale enterprise development, energy and water efficiency technologies, marketing and business development support, sector development, institutional development, training and coaching, project and team management
• Capacity to manage complex processes of innovation and change
• Strong communication, organizational and leadership skills
• Proven management skills, including strategy development, finance, activity planning, implementation and supervision, human resources development and coaching
• Ability to work constructively in teams with people from different cultural backgrounds
• Fluency in written and spoken English
• Ability to multi-task and operate in a demanding work environment
• Ability to work independently as well as in teams
This is a full-time (5 days per week) position based in Hanoi, Vietnam. For more information on RCEE, please refer to: www.rcee.org.vn
MEET BIS PROJECT — GENERAL DESCRIPTION
MEET BIS is the abbreviation for ‘Mainstreaming Energy Efficiency Through Business Innovation Support’. MEET BIS is a four-year project funded by the Switch Asia program of the EC and implemented by a consortium of two Vietnamese and three Dutch partner organisations: RCEE, IBCI, AdaPPPt, Aidenvironment and ETC Foundation. The project objective is to promote sustainable production of urban based small and medium scale enterprises (SMEs) in Vietnam. The MEET-BIS project aims to assist key private sector players to develop commercial markets for their energy and water efficiency products targeting SMEs.
PROJECT COORDINATOR — CORE RESPONSIBILITIES AND TASKS
Under the supervision of the Dutch Project Manager:
• Daily management of the local project team, consisting of approximately four staff members who have been seconded to the project office by RCEE and IBCI.
• Develop and maintain a relevant network of local contacts.
• Coordinate the planning, implementation and monitoring of all project activities.
• Adapt the strategy of the project based on lessons learned from implemented activities. .
• Manage the project’s budget, with support from the financial department of ETC Foundation. .
• Represent the project in relevant local, regional and international events.
MEET BIS project manager.doc
• Coach the local project team in a personally committed and result-oriented way.
The starting date is a.s.a.p. Suitable remuneration will be offered. International travel is part of the job.
Letters of interest and CVs should be sent electronically to Mr.Nguyen Tuan Anh (email@example.com), Project Manager before the 17th September 2010.