Tổ chức CARE tại Việt Nam cần tuyển Cán bộ nhân sự. Hạn nộp hồ sơ: 15/09/2010.
CARE in Vietnam is a Non-Government Organization representing the CARE International network. CARE in Vietnam is a creative and dynamic organization, working with Vietnamese partners in the sectors of health, rural development and disaster mitigation and preparedness.
CARE in Vietnam is looking for an experienced and qualified Vietnamese to fill in Human Resource Officer.
Position title: HR Officer
Reporting to: HR Manager
Contract: Two years contract with potential for extension
Base in: Hanoi with travel to project sites as required
Summary of Job:
The HR Officer will support HR Manager (HRM) and implement human resources activities in line with requirements, processes and practices of CARE in Vietnam.
1. Implement recruitment activities:
– Draft advertisement, put advertisement in relevant channels
– Prepare first short list of CVs for hiring manager’s review
– Make appointment for interview and arrange logistic for interview.
– Participate in interview for junior position and senior position when required
– Check candidate’s reference
– Consult with HRM in preparing offer for suitable candidate: prepare offer letter, send offer letter to suitable candidate, contact and explain offer in more detail if required.
– Prepare contract
2. New staff:
– Orientation: set up orientation schedule for new staff and conduct HR orientation.
– Prepare letter to inform Government agencies (DIPSERCO, SCEDFA) of new staff
– Support staff in registration with Government agencies.
– Update list of probation dates and send reminder to managers.
3. Update HR record: staff record, job description, leave record, training records, staff phone book, etc
4. Payroll: conduct first check of payroll prepared by finance and submit to HRM for final review
5. Insurance: update staff list send to insurance company and support staff to claim insurance
6. Report: prepare expatriate attendance report and send expatriate’s leave forms to CARE Australia
7. Solving problems:
– Respond to straightforward questions from staff and managers relating to national staff policy, labor law, insurance, PIT, etc
– Resolve problems relating to leave records, insurances, registration with Government agencies
– Assist in resolving staff conflict.
8. Develop HR policy: Keep up to date with current HR practices and contribute ideas for updating National Staff Policies and other HR policies
9. Deputize for the HR Manager during absences
10. Participate fully as a member of Gender Task Force in CARE Vietnam
Common responsibilities of CARE Vietnam staff:
11. Demonstrated commitment to gender equity and diversity.
12. Promote a safe and secure work environment; foster a safety and security culture; and ensure
consistent application of, and compliance with, CARE Vietnam safety and security policies and procedures.
13. Other duties as required (including support for Emergency)
– College Diploma in a relevant field – preferably from business/HR
– At least two years of experience working in human resources, preferably in INGOs or international companies
– Good knowledge of Labor Code, insurance and personal income tax
– Respect for confidentiality
– Strong in using Microsoft Office Software, including excel.
– Good attention to detail.
– Good communication skills in English and Vietnamese and strong interpersonal skill
– Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
Interested candidates should send a full CV in English and stating the position title to email: firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 5pm on 15 September 2010.
The short-listed applicants will be contacted for interviews. Please no telephone contact after submitting the application.