Trung tâm Nghiên cứu Sức khỏe Gia đình và Cộng đồng (CEFACOM) cần tuyển Quản lý dự án, làm việc tại Hà Nội. Hạn nộp hồ sơ 15/09/2010.
CEFACOM Consultancy for Family Health & Community Development Company is focusing on researching and providing supports to for communities and families who are in need of support. Established in 2001, after several years of operation, CEFACOM has steadily become a reliable company in the areas of child protection and sustainable community development in Vietnam.
The Company is working on the following areas:
– Child rights & Child protection
– Water and Sanitation
– Community Development & Environment
– Poverty Reduction
– Gender and Development
CEFACOM is now looking for a qualified Child Protection Manager based in Hanoi.
– Manage child protection projects including monitoring project implementation, preparing proposals, writing reports as well as controlling and reporting financial status reports.
– Provide technical guidance and direction to supervisees for effective planning, implementation and monitoring of agreed child protection plans.
– Monitor implementation of activities, identify opportunities and constraints and any adjustments needed including additional staffing or staff training or other. Hold planning and progress review meetings with relevant partners.
– Organize/facilitate child protection coordination meetings/networks involving government counterparts and other key partners.
– Identify and assess potential partners where available and maintain the existing partnership network to have a best implementation.
– Represent CEFACOM in meetings with partner agencies, to advocate and promote CEFACOM programme goals and objectives. , and communicate with major partners on organizational policies.
– Review, assess and update the child protection situation and highlight child protection issues.
– Identify funding opportunities and coordinate with Management Board in pursuing all business development opportunities for child protection sector.
– Coordinate with the Admin/Finance staff on supply and nonsupply assistance activities ensuring proper and timely actions and accountability.
– At least University Degree
– Minimum of 5 years (of which at least 3 in the field) of progressively professional experience in humanitarian affairs, human rights, child protection, emergency preparedness, rehabilitation and development, or other related areas. Experience in the
similar assignment is an advantage.
– Good project planning, management, budget and report writing skills
– Knowledge of the institutions of the Government and NGO system; ability to work in an international or multicultural environment.
– Good interpersonal skills, team work skill, problem solving skills and negotiation skills.
– Excellent spoken and written English
– Good computer skills including use of relevant software and other applications, e.g. word processing, spreadsheets, internal databases, Internet etc
Start Date: As soon as possible
Contact: Interested applicants can send detailed CV and application letter in English no later than 15 September 2010 to
No. 45 Lane 5, Lang Ha St, Hanoi