WVV đang cần tuyển 3 vị trí như sau: 1. PR và Quản lý truyền thông. 2. Quản lý thông tin. 3. Cán bộ dự án nâng cao năng lực và giám sát đánh giá. Liên hệ: Human Resource Department World Vision International – Vietnam. Địa chỉ: Tầng 4, toà nhà HEAC, 14-16 phố Hàm Long, Hà nội. Điện thoại: 04. 943 9920 (ext.118). Email: email@example.com. Thông tin chi tiết như sau:
World Vision Vietnam (WVV) invites competent Vietnamese candidates for the following positions:
1. PUBLIC RELATIONS AND COMMUNICATION MANAGER (1 position), based in
To assist the National Director in improving the public image of WVV both within
– University graduate, preferably in Journalism or similar discipline. At least 3 years relevant work experience including demonstrated capacity in public relations and communications. Well -developed written and oral communications skills in English and Vietnamese.
– Good understanding of public relations and advocacy work. Well-developed representation skills, with the potential to be a spokesperson for World Vision with local media and Government departments.
– Strong liaison and interpersonal skills.
– Demonstrated ability to work with a minimum of supervision, exercise judgment, meet deadlines and work under pressure.
– Willingness to travel internally and externally.
2. INFORMATION MANAGEMENT MANAGER (01 position), based in
To review, design and continually improve WVV?s information management (IM) systems, procedures and direction, to provide technical advice and strategic planning of WVV IM needs to ensure optimal communication flows, to improve and enhance current IM and IT systems based on partnership and IM best practice and to provide overall IM leadership to WVV.
– University graduate in Computer Information Systems, Computer Science.
– Experience with the following: Microsoft Operating Systems, Lotus Notes client and server software and Internet Technology;
– Experience with computer networking protocols and communication equipment.
– Strong strategic planning, organizational and management skills.
– Excellent English communication skills (oral and written).
3. PROJECT OFFICER
ADP is an approach to child focused development, emphasizing the process of community participation, sustainability, and integrating activities in the areas of food security, agriculture, micro-enterprise, health, nutrition, education, water, and sanitation.
To support the Thuong Xuan ADP to improve the quality of Leadership Development Project and improve the Design – Implementation-Monitoring – Evaluation system of the ADP, including designing and establishing a M&E plan and Monitoring System in line with World Vision standards LEAP(Learning through Evaluation with Accountability and Planning), establishing community-based learning centers, and promoting a learning environment and reflection among ADP staff/local partners.
– University graduate, preferably in Community Development Management or Economics or Commerce or Pedagogy.
– Good knowledge and 3-year experience in Monitoring & Evaluation and Information Management systems.
– Good skills in training and capacity building.
– Understanding of and work experience on NGOs and research field is desirable.
– Good spoken and written English skills. Work at district level.
– Good computer skills (word processing, excel). World Vision
– Applicants having working experience in a similar kind of organization will be an advantage.
Application documents include:
+ Detailed Curriculum Vitae
+ Application Form (following WVV’s standard Application Form)
For WVV Application Form and the detailed job description for these positions, interested candidates are invited to visit World Vision Vietnam’s website: http://www.worldvision.org.vn/, or contact:
Human Resource Department
World Vision International –
Address: 4th floor, the HEAC building, 14-16 Ham Long street,
Tel: 04. 9439920 (ext.118), Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
We give equal opportunity to every candidate, regardless of religion, race and gender.
A competitive salary, benefits and career development opportunity will offered and commensurate with the experience, qualifications and responsibilities.