Tổ chức Hợp tác Kỹ thuật Đức (GTZ) đang cần tuyển Chuyên gia tư vấn kỹ thuật làm việc tại Trà Vinh. Hạn nộp hồ sơ: 12/04/2010. Thông tin chi tiết như sau:
The Deutsche Gesellschaft für Technische Zusammenarbeit (GTZ) GmbH is a service enterprise for development cooperation owned by the Federal Republic of Germany. GTZ operates worldwide in some 130 countries. Since 1999 GTZ has maintained a representative office in
GTZ implements the project Poverty Alleviation in Rural Areas (PARA) in
Senior Market and Value Chain Development Technical Advisor
The senior technical advisor will provide the expertise needed for, and plan and implement technical assistance and training activities related to:
- Market and value chain development
- Business development support
- Support to cooperatives and cooperatives groups
- Establishment of public private partnerships (PPPs)
- Institutionalisation of project activities in the above areas in line agencies and other institutions
Responsibilities will further include:
- Identifying and guiding national consultants to provide specific subject-matter inputs
- Results-based monitoring of outputs and outcomes in the above areas
- Documentation of experiences and lessons learnt
Successful candidates will enjoy good working conditions with a friendly and creative working environment, an open corporate culture, a clear and promotive career path, competitive benefits and compensation, and good policies of training and development.
Interested qualified candidates are invited to send their application in English to one of the following addresses before 12 April 2010.
By post: IMPP / PARA,
By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please mention Application for PARA Senior Technical Advisor on the envelope or in the subject line.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted within 2 weeks after the deadline.
GTZ – YOUR PARTNER FOR A BETTER FUTURE
For further information please visit our website www.gtz.de/vietnam