Dự án VPEG cần tuyển Trợ lý chương trình cho văn phòng tại Hà Nội. Hạn nhận hồ sơ đến ngày 31 tháng 5 năm 2011. Thông tin chi tiết như sau:
Position: Program Assistant (Based in Project Head-Office in Hanoi)
Vietnam Provincial Environmental Governance Project (VPEG) is funded by the Canadian International Development Agency (CIDA). The purpose of the project is to strengthen the pollution management capacity of selected national and local institutions in Vietnam. To support its activities in its Head-Office in Hanoi, VPEG is seeking to recruit a Program Assistant to support the daily operations of the project .
The Program Assistant will work as part of the Canadian Executing Agency (CEA) team responsible for the assistance to VPEG programs with Central government (MoNRE) and 8 provincial government agencies (DoNREs). In particular, the Project Assistant will be responsible for any National Program support and liaison as required.
Major Duties and Responsibilities
The major duties and responsibilities, under the direct supervision of the Canadian Field Manager, include:
- To follow up and support for National Program planning and implementation
- To act as liaison between the CEA and other stakeholders, especially National Project Coordinator and VEA/MoNRE.
- To organise, schedule, set up and confirm meetings and appointments with counterparts and stakeholders in relation with the National Project.
- To collect monthly planning, monthly reports, Work Packages and documents of all VPEG activities (including list of participant, training outline, workshop/meeting agenda, participant manual and training report) and update/inform/report/keep filing to National Project Coordinator
- Prepare minutes of meetings.
- To translate documents (both English and Vietnamese)
- To provide relevant supports to other project activities such as workshops, training courses, meetings organization as required.
- To perform all other tasks as assigned by Canadian Field Manager and CEA team.
Interested individuals should send your CVs with most recent photo and application letters in English by 31 May 2011 to:
VPEG project office
2nd Floor, 85 Nguyen Du, Hanoi.
* Or by email: firstname.lastname@example.org