Tổ chức Pact Việt Nam hiện đang cần tuyển quản lý chương trình làm việc tại Hà Nội. Hạn cuối nộp hồ sơ: 15/10/2009.
Pact, an international NGO based in Washington, DC, aims to build the capacity of local organizations to meet pressing social needs in HIV/AIDS, livelihoods, and other sectors in dozens of countries around the world. Pact Viet Nam’s program is currently focused on supporting the national HIV/AIDS response. We provide USAID funding, technical assistance, and capacity building support to NGOs implementing prevention, care and treatment interventions, as well as policy-level initiatives. We are seeking a talented Vietnamese national to join our dynamic team in Ha Noi.
Program Manager, HIV/AIDS Prevention
Main responsibilities: The Program Manager works closely with the Director of Programs, taking the lead in managing Pact’s HIV/AIDS prevention program and supervising the prevention team.
Specific roles & responsibilities
* Oversee Pact’s partnership with HIV/AIDS prevention program grantees
* Manage and supervise members of prevention team and consultants
* Work with other team leaders to develop strategies and coordinate activities
* Ensure Pact’s prevention programming is appropriately targeted and meets donor planning, budgeting and reporting requirements
* Build and maintain relationships with other donors and government and non-governmental organizations working in HIV/AIDS prevention to facilitate coordination, collaboration, and sharing of resources
Desired education, skills and qualities
* Masters degree in public health or a related social science
* Familiarity with the full continuum of HIV/AIDS prevention, care, and treatment programming and at least 5 years of proven professional experience in HIV prevention programming and/or behavior change communication
* Substantial experience in personnel and project/program management, including planning, budgeting, implementation, monitoring and evaluation
* Experience in organizational representation and maintenance of donor and government relations
* A strong team player with excellent interpersonal skills and the
ability to work in a high profile, fast-paced environment.
* Ability to communicate technical issues effectively and persuasively.
* Ability to develop staff capacity through mentoring, training, trouble shooting, and consultation
* Demonstrated ability to transfer knowledge and build partnerships with local organizations through training and mentoring
* Team spirit, flexibility, commitment, and the belief that no task is unimportant
* Ability to learn new material quickly and willingness to learn
* Advanced spoken and written English
Pact Viet Nam offers competitive salaries and a generous benefits package.
All applications must include (1) a letter explaining why you are interested and how you are suitable and (2) a curriculum vitae. Please email your application to email@example.com no later than Oct 15, 2009.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Please do not make phone calls.
Tran Thi Men, Operations Manager
Pact Vietnam 37A Xuan Dieu, Tay Ho District, Hanoi, Vietnam
Tel: 844.3719.8899 ext. 102, Fax: 844.3719.1260, Mob: 849.890.59.599