Tổ chức quốc tế bảo vệ sức khỏe (FHI) tại Việt Nam hiện đang cần tuyển một số cán bộ chương trình có kinh nghiệm để tham gia các hoạt động dự án ở Hà Nội và TP. Hồ Chí Minh. Hạn chót nhận hồ sơ là 28/02/2009. Thông tin chi tiết như sau:
FAMILY HEALTH INTERNATIONAL (FHI) is an international non-governmental organization that works with the Vietnam Ministry of Health, other national ministries, provincial health services, and local non-governmental organizations to promote the health and well-being of the Vietnamese population, particularly among vulnerable and disenfranchised groups. FHI is currently building the capacity of local organizations in HIV/AIDS prevention, care, and treatment; clinical research for the development of vaccines and drugs for infectious diseases; and laboratory technical capabilities.
We are currently recruiting experienced Vietnamese nationals to join the FHI/Vietnam teams based in Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh City:
1. Senior Program Officer – Monitoring and Quality Assurance, Hanoi (one position)
The Senior Program Officer will manage the monitoring and quality assurance activities of the country office. These include the formulation and implementation of annual monitoring and quality assurance plans, summarizing findings of monitoring and quality assurance activities, and the analysis of progress indicators for ongoing program management and reporting.
The successful candidate will have the following abilities and qualifications:
– Demonstrated knowledge of M&E, quality assurance and program/project development
– Master’s degree in social sciences or public health, or equivalent years of experience
2. Program Officer – Care & Treatment, Hanoi/Ho Chi Minh City (two positions)
Program Officers will be responsible for developing, managing, and monitoring comprehensive HIV/AIDS care, support, and treatment projects supported by FHI. In addition, each of these positions will be a focal point for their respective technical areas in (1) Nutrition, Social Support and (2) Pediatrics and PMTCT.
Successful candidates will have the following abilities and qualifications:
– Professional experience in providing medical care, preferably to PLHIV. Demonstrated skills and knowledge in holistic and client-centered care
– Medical doctor, preference for specialization in infectious diseases with knowledge of HIV clinical care and ARV treatment
– Master’s degree in public health is an asset but not required
3. Associate Program Officer – Care & Treatment, Hanoi (one position)
The Associate Program Officer will support the administration and provision of technical assistance to the FHI/Vietnam Country Program in the area of comprehensive HIV/AIDS care, support, and treatment.
The successful candidate will have the following knowledge and qualifications:
– Knowledge and experience in HIV and other relevant health programs in Vietnam
– University degree in a related field. A medical background is preferred but not required
4. Program Assistant, Ho Chi Minh City (one position)
The Program Assistant will be responsible for assisting in the management and implementation of FHI-supported intervention projects in the south of Vietnam.
The successful candidates for will have:
– Knowledge and experience in HIV and other relevant health programs in Vietnam.
– University degree in a related field, preferably in public health, social sciences and/or business administration
General requirements for all positions:
• Experience and knowledge in health or development programs, preferably in the area of the specific position
• Ability and enthusiasm to learn about new areas and willingness to contribute to a dynamic team
• Excellent written and oral communication skills in both Vietnamese and English
• Experience with computers, including word processing, spreadsheets, and the Internet
• Work experience with NGOs/INGOs is preferred but not required
FHI offers competitive salary and benefits.
Please send a detailed curriculum vitae and letter of application indicating which position you are applying for (in English), as well as copies of certificates/degrees, and contact numbers, by February 28th 2009 to:
Human Resources Officer, Family Health International
3rd Floor, No. 1 Ba Trieu Street, Hoan Kiem District, Hanoi, Viet Nam
To obtain a detailed job description for any position, please send your request to firstname.lastname@example.org
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.