CARE INTERNATIONAL IN VIETNAM cần tuyển Cán bộ đào tạo làm việc tại Hà Nội. Hạn chót nộp hồ sơ: 31/12/2008. Thông tin chi tiết như sau:
CARE INTERNATIONAL IN VIETNAM
TRAINING OFFICER FOR AVIAN INFLUENZA PROGRAM
CARE in Vietnam is a Non-Government Organisation representing the CARE International network. CARE in Vietnam is a creative and dynamic organisation, working with Vietnamese partners in the sectors of health, rural development and disaster mitigation and preparedness.
CARE in Vietnam is looking for an experienced and qualified Vietnamese to fill in the Training Officer Position for the Avian Influenza program. The program follows a multi-sectoral, integrated approach to human and animal health that is developed, implemented and validated in community-based interventions. The program in the North covers five provinces: Hai Phong, Bac Ninh, Hung Yen, Thai Binh and Thanh Hoa.
This position will be based in Hanoi with frequent travel to project sites.
Job Code: Training Officer for AI
Working base: Hanoi
Reporting to: AI project manager
Contract: Specific contract until September 30 2009, with potential for extension
* Assist in the development of training curriculum (IEC/BCC, community mobilisation, facilitation techniques, community-based surveillance);
* Conduct provincial workshops and AI training required for all AI projects in the North in collaboration with other staff;
* Assist in the development and/or review of specific IEC/BCC materials in AI bringing particular expertise in related aspects;
* Maintain an updated and accurate understanding of avian influenza developments, communication and training methodologies for community based approaches;
* Foster an updated knowledge among project staff of the principles of avian influenza and its relationship with other sectors;
* Ensure coordination of approaches across program and provide quality assurance;
* University degree (rural development, animal health or communication)
* Sound experience in development of IEC materials and training curriculum.
* Experienced and dynamic trainer/facilitator (minimum 5 years) in participatory training of adults with an international agency
* Working experience in the area of communication, rural development, agriculture or avian influenza is an asset.
* Excellent written and spoken English and Vietnamese;
* A creative person with strong coordination, facilitation and interpersonal skills.
* Ability to work effectively as a team member and with minimal supervision
Interested candidates should send a full CV in English and stating the position title to email: email@example.com. Closing date to apply for this position: 31 Dec 2008
The short-listed applicants will be contacted for interviews. Please no telephone contact after submitting the application.