FHI – FAMILY HEALTH INTERNATIONAL cần tuyển một số vị trí làm việc ở Hà Nội. Hạn chót nộp hồ sơ: 28/11/2008. Thông tin chi tiết như sau:
EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES IN PUBLIC HEALTH
FAMILY HEALTH INTERNATIONAL (FHI) is an international non-governmental organization that works with the Vietnam Ministry of Health, other ministries, provincial health services, and local non-government organizations to promote the health and well-being of the Vietnamese population, particularly vulnerable and disenfranchised groups. FHI is currently building the capacity of local organizations in HIV/AIDS prevention, care, and treatment; clinical research for the development of vaccines and drugs for infectious diseases; and laboratory strengthening.
We are currently recruiting experienced Vietnamese nationals to join the FHI/Vietnam team based in Hanoi:
1. Senior Program Officer – Monitoring and Quality Assurance, one (1) position.
The position will manage the monitoring and quality assurance function of the country office, including the formulation and implementation of annual monitoring and quality assurance plans, summaries, and the analysis of progress indicators for program management and reporting.
2. Program Officer – Monitoring and Quality Assurance, one (1) position
The position will responsible for the monitoring and evaluation activities of FHI Projects as well as provide technical oversight and guidance to implementing agencies to ensure the progress and quality of projects/activities.
3. Program Officer ? Clinical and Training, Methadone Maintenance Therapy, two (2) positions.
The position will facilitate the coordination and technical support for training and mentoring of Methadone maintenance treatment to PEPFAR and MoH partners.
4. Program Officer ? Clinical and Training, Palliative Care, one (1) position.
The position will be responsible for supporting the implementation of a palliative care clinical capacity building initiative for PEPFAR and MoH partners.
5. Associate Program Officer ? Injecting Drug Use, one (1) position.
The Associate Project Officer supports the overall administrative and technical assistance to HIV prevention, interventions and research for drug users, especially injection drug-using (IDU) populations in the FHI/Vietnam Country Program
6. Associate Program Officer ? HIV Counselling & Testing and Male Sexual Health, one (1) position.
The position will assist other program officers in smooth operation of FHI supported HIV counseling & testing and Male sexual health programs; and to ensure that administrative and programatic issues are appropriately arranged.
General qualifications and requirements:
– Medical doctor (MD) or health-related degree or bachelor?s in public health (depending on position), with preferably a master?s degree in one of the fields.
– Experience and knowledge in health or development programs, preferably in the area of the specific position.
– Ability and enthusiasm to learn new areas and willingness to contribute to a dynamic team.
– Excellent written and oral communication skills in both Vietnamese and English.
– Experience with computers, including word processing, spreadsheets, and Internet.
– Work experience with NGOs/INGOs is preferred but not mandatory.
FHI offers competitive salary and benefits.
Please send detailed curriculum vitae in English by Nov. 28th, 2008 to:
Human Resources Officer, Family Health International
3rd Floor, No. 1 Ba Trieu Street, Hoan Kiem District, Hanoi, Viet Nam
In addition to curriculum vitae, a letter of application in English must include copies of certificates/degrees, and contact telephone numbers. Please indicate which position you are applying for in your application.
To obtain a detailed job description for any position, please send your request to email@example.com
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.