CARE INTERNATIONAL IN VIETNAM cần tuyển Cán bộ dự án làm việc ở Cần Thơ. Hạn chót nộp hồ sơ: 15/11/2008. Thông tin chi tiết như sau:
CARE INTERNATIONAL IN VIETNAM
PROJECT OFFICER FOR AVIAN INFLUENZA PROJECT IN CAN THO
CARE in Vietnam is a Non-Government Organisation representing the CARE International network. CARE in Vietnam is a creative and dynamic organisation, working with Vietnamese partners in the sectors of health, rural development and disaster mitigation and preparedness.
CARE in Vietnam is looking for experienced and qualified Vietnamese individuals to fill in a Project Officer position for the AI Mekong Project which aims at capacity building to prevent and control Avian Influenza in the Greater Mekong Sub-region through proactive community mobilization activities conducted by district and commune level authorities, the Women?s Union, and other local partners. The project develops community level approaches to implement and build capacity for communication, and animal and human health surveillance and response activities for avian influenza.
This position will be based in Can Tho and will involve implementation of project activities in this province.
Assist Project Manager to:
– Liaison with the staff of partner organizations, local authorities and other agencies for coordination and capacity building;
– Contribute to the development of training curriculum, training and IEC materials for AI surveillance and communication;
– Prepare and organize and actively participate in training workshops for local partners and communities;
– Conduct regular monitoring visits to ensure the compliance and quality of work undertaken by the project partners;
– Collect, analyse and manage the required information on the implementation progress of project activities to the Project Manager for the preparation of Project Reports and documentation of lessons learnt;
– Assist in day-to-day project financial and administrative work including budgeting, fund transferring, travel plans and procedures
– At least 2 years experience in community-based projects in international organization
– University degree in husbandry, animal or human health or development and social studies is an asset
– Proven professional experience in communication, facilitation and training, including good computer skills on Word, Excel, PowerPoint and e-mail applications
– Good interpersonal communication and facilitation skills
– Ability to communicate in English
– Ability to work effectively as a team member and with minimal supervision
Interested candidates should send a full CV in English no later than November 15, 2008 stating the Job code to email: email@example.com
Only short-listed applicants will be contacted for interviews. Please no telephone contact after submitting the application.