PATH (Program for Appropriate Technology in Health) là tổ chức phi chính phủ quốc tế hoạt động trong lĩnh vực y tế và chăm sóc sức khỏe cộng đồng. Hiện PATH đang cần tuyển trưởng nhóm tư vấn và trợ lý dự án chương trình y tế. Thông tin chi tiết xin xem dưới đây.
PATH is an international, nonprofit organization that creates sustainable, culturally relevant solutions, enabling communities worldwide to break longstanding cycles of poor health. PATH’s mission is to improve the health of people around the world by advancing technologies, strengthening systems, and encouraging healthy behaviors. PATH has been working in
PATH’s current portfolio in
1. Program Team Leader
PATH seeks a to provide technical leadership in the office on programs related to reproductive health, safe water, diarrhea disease, and tuberculosis. As the country program has grown rapidly in the past year, senior technical guidance is required for a number of programs, including the pharmacy work, and coordination of public-private partnerships. The ideal candidate has experience working with or in the private sector as well as a well-rounded public health background. The candidate should be proficient in the technical content areas and able to lead teams and provide expert advice to a wide range of PATH programming.
Duties and Responsibilities:
· Provide technical leadership and advice to PATH staff, consultants and partners in design, implementation and evaluation of a wide range of health programs
· Supervise and mentor project managers, including senior technical staff, who are assigned to manage one or more PATH initiatives
· Oversee preparation of project proposals, progress reports, donor reports, evaluations and external communication materials
· Liase with local government counterparts, other INGO’s and local NGOs, WHO and UN agencies, and donor agencies
· Represent PATH at professional meetings and conferences
· Support new project development and fundraising activities
· Participate as a member of the senior management team to provide guidance on office-wide management decisions
Knowledge, skills and abilities required
· Advanced degree in public health or related field; medical or other clinical degree preferred
· At least 6 years of related work experience at management level including work with the private sector
· Competency in any one of the following technical areas: reproductive health including family planning, HIV and AIDS, TB, safe water, diarrheal disease, other primacy health care
· In-depth understanding of
· Demonstrated project management skills gained through experience
· Demonstrated report writing and presentation skills
· Experience working effectively with government, INGO, NGO and UN counterparts
· Ability to demonstrate leadership qualities at senior-management level
· Proven interpersonal skills and ability to work effectively in a team.
· Excellent written and spoken Vietnamese and English.
· Willingness and ability to travel within and outside
This is a local hire position with a starting monthly gross salary in the range US$ 1,269 – US$ 2,000 (depending on experience) plus competitive benefits. Salary and benefits will be paid in VND
2. Project Assistant
PATH seeks a Project Assistant to provide logistical, administrative, and other support to the project Enhancing influenza vaccine development in Vietnam and the project Enhanced Diarrhea Diseases Control in Vietnam.
The overall goal of the project Enhancing influenza vaccine development in
Duties and Responsibilities:
Under the guidance and direction of the Project Manager and senior administrative staff, the Project Assistant will:
· Support the implementation and monitoring of project activities
· Provide logistic support and liaise with partners to arrange meetings, workshops, field trips, and other travel
· Assist in interpretation and translation of project documents and materials, and formatting of documents and presentations
· Organize, assemble, and distribute reports, communication and advocacy materials, and other documents
· Assist with the development, coordination, and monitoring of subagreements, consultant agreements, work orders and other contracts
· Assist with the preparation and monitoring of project budgets
· Provide administrative support for securing all necessary in-country approvals
· Coordinate with admin team to arrange travels for project staff, consultants and visitors
· Assist with ordering equipment and supplies for project sites
· Take notes at meetings and workshops and prepare/distribute timely minutes
· Provide other administrative support to the project as required
Knowledge, skills and abilities required:
· A minimum of four years of assistant-level experience with at least three years working on public health programs.
· Excellent skills with Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
· Excellent organizational skills
· Good communication skills
· Proven interpersonal skills and ability to work effectively in a team
· Excellent written and spoken Vietnamese and English
· Willingness and ability to travel within
Starting gross monthly salary range: $525- $656 (depending on experience) plus competitive benefits (paid in VND).
For information on the application process for this position, please visit the jobs section of the PATH website (www.path.org).