Tổ chức Hội ngộ Đông Tây (EMW) cần tuyển Cán bộ dự án vùng cao làm việc ở Hà Nội. Hạn chót nộp hồ sơ: 08/11/2008. Thông tin chi tiết như sau:
Highland Program Officer
Based in Hanoi
Organizational and Program Overview:
The East Meets West Foundation (EMW) is the foundation for learning, healing and health”. Founded in 1988, EMW has a 20-year track record of innovative and effective work in Vietnam and a vast portfolio of completed projects. EMW projects and programs are known for their high quality, long-term sustainability, emphasis on results, and significant scale.
EMW is now seeking for a Highland Program Officer to be based in Hanoi under the contract of 1 year (to be extended if necessary) to accomplish the following main duties:
– Support Program Development Director to ensure the long-term sustainability of the Kon Ray Boarding School project by working with relevant national and local authorities to secure commitment and actual contribution for the implementation and operation of the project
– Support efforts to coordinate resources for the development of the work plan to generate the revenue for the Kon Ray Boarding School in order that the project would be put into effective and sustainable operation
– Work closely with local authorities and Kon Ray School Management to develop a work plan for quality operation management. This plan would be realistic, workable and feasible
– Provide timely support and assistance in fostering other opportunities of new projects in Kon Tum as well as other highland areas as appropriate.
– Actively participate in coordination with related agencies to ensure good operation and maintenance for Kon Ray Boarding School
– And other related work
* University degree in Education and/or Community Development studies with a minimum of 3-5 years relevant work experience in education and community development. Master degree would be an advantage.
* Ability to think strategically, conceptualize new ideas, digest and analyze complex information and present coherent work plan or implementation plan
* Excellent interpersonal skill to liaison with national and local high ranking officers
* Strong presentation and facilitation skills, including an ability to build relationships and capacity with national and local partners
* Possess professional attitude and diligence and able to work independently as well as work in a team
* Excellent English speaking and writing skills
* Willingness to travel to the Highland Areas when required.
Salary and benefits will be determined based on experience and qualifications.
The deadline for the above positions is* _November 8^th , 2008_*.
All interested candidates are welcome to contact and submit their applications to:
*SERVICE CENTRE FOR DA NANG FOREIGN AFFAIRS (SCEDFA)*
472 Hoang Dieu, Hai Chau, Da Nang. Tel: 0511-552343 / 552344
*EAST MEETS WEST FOUNDATION – Da Nang Office*