SC/US – Save the Children/US cần tuyển thực tập sinh. Hạn chót nộp hồ sơ: 8/04/2008. Thông tin chi tiết như sau:
Economic opportunities (EO) Program intern
Save the Children/US (SC/US) is an international non-governmental organization and a member of the Save the Children Alliance. For nearly 20 years, SC/US has worked in Vietnam in the areas of maternal and child health, early childhood development, adolescent reproductive and sexual health, HIV/AIDS, emergency response and preparedness, and microfinance to create real and lasting change in the lives of children in need.
To support our Economics Opportunity Program, we are currently seeking an Intern based in Hanoi office with regular travel to fields.
– To provide language support (verbal and written translation Vietnamese-English and vice versa) to assist the Economic Opportunities team with operations in Thanh Hoa, Dong Anh (Hanoi) and sector support activities.
Job duration and place of work:
– Duration: 14 April 2008 – 30 June 2008 (with a possible extension)
– Time: 8:30am to 5:30pm (flexible)
– Place of work: Economic Opportunities program, Hanoi Representative Office
– Excellent English in both writing and speaking
– Good at translation
– Student or recent graduate available for about 2.5 months (potentially longer depending on the needs of team).
– Enthusiasm for microfinance and poverty alleviation in Vietnam.
Responsibilities and activities:
– Support EO team in monitoring & translation of Thanh Hoa microfinance market research, Thanh Hoa restructuring report and Microfinance working group activities (sector support).
– Facilitate communication between Vietnamese and English speakers (verbal and written).
– Go on field trips (to Thanh Hoa and Dong Anh, Hanoi); monitoring, supervising and support EO officers in Thanh Hoa and Hanoi
– Update and report about status and results of key activities
– Provided excellent written and verbal translation of Vietnamese-English (& vice versa)
– Co-ordinate and assist EO team members in doing market survey, impact assessment, restructuring report and sector support.
Deadline for application: 8th April 2008
Further information: Please contact Steven Pennings (supervisor) with any questions: 0934382157 (m) or 049425696 ext 25 (w) or email: firstname.lastname@example.org