VFEJ cần tuyển trợ lý hành chính. Hạn chót nộp hồ sơ: 25/12/2007. Thông tin chi tiết như sau:
Vietnam Forum of Environmental Journalists (thereafter called VFEJ) is a socio- professional organization of those who are interested in, advocate and operate in the field of environmental journalism and environment conservation.
VFEJ is carrying out several workshops and training courses with the objective to improve the journalists? capacity in writing news/articles related to environment, and climate change in particular, and to improve the mass media coverage on the above mentioned issues. VFEJ is seeking a Vietnamese national as administrative assistant. The administrative assistant will be based in Hanoi, and travel to event sites. VFEJ is willing to give the chance for the graduated student who is committed, dynamics, and creative, in order to gain the life and basic working skills.
The administrative assistant has the following duties:
– Be responsible for the daily management of the project office, including filing office materials, correspondence and communication.
– Be in charge of all administrative aspect of the workshops/training courses organised by VFEJ such as booking train/air tickets, booking hotel room, conference venue, rental of vehicle, equipment, contacting participants and partners concerned, and provide administrative support to the VFEJ team and participants at the workshop/training courses.
– Be responsible for improvement, maintenance of office facilities and office equipment.
– Be in charge of central filing system (incl. physical filing and electronic one). He/She shall be in charge of registering in/out documents and distribute to the concerned persons.
– Be responsible for taking minutes of any meeting that she/he attends.
– Assist in accounting tasks for each project funded by foreign donor including preparing report in line with each donor?s regulations.
– Be in charge of translating project documents and provide interpretation service for meetings as needed.
– Maintain regular contacts with projects? counterparts.
Qualifications and experience:
– University degree.
– Experience as an administrator, interpreter or translator is considered as advantage
– Good command in English is considered as advantage.
– Experience in development projects and in office administration is considered as advantage.
– Familiarity with environment, journalism, social development projects are considered advantages.
Personal and other skills:
– Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work effectively with partners and promote collaboration in a multi-sectoral environment.
– Ability to work independently and to take initiative.
– Flexibility in work scheduling and willingness to travel to the field.
– Industrious and dedicated
– Computer proficiency in Microsoft applications and Internet.
Candidates interested in the position should send their CV in English with a cover letter which addresses their interests, qualifications and experiences by mail to the VFEJ office (address: 22/A2, Lane No 49 Linh Lang street, Ba Dinh district, Ha Noi) or email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Application deadline is 25th December 2007