World Vision Vietnam (WVV) tuyển Trợ lý dự án làm việc tại Quế Sơn, Quảng Nam. Hạn chót nộp hồ sơ: 16/12/2007. Thông tin chi tiết như sau:
World Vision Vietnam (WVV) invites competent Vietnamese candidates for the following positions:
1. PROJECT ASSISTANT ? Education (1 position) working for the Area Development Program in Que Son district, Quang Nam province.
2. PROJECT ASSISTANT ? Sponsorship/Admin (1 position) working for the Area Development Program in Que Son district, Quang Nam province.
Area Development Program (ADP) is an approach to child focused development, emphasizing the process of community participation, sustainability, and integrating activities in the areas of food security, agriculture, micro-enterprise, health, nutrition, education, water, and sanitation.
To assist the ADP Manager in planning, managing, implementation, monitoring and evaluation of the project activities to achieve stipulated objectives.
– University graduate, preferably in pedagogy or primary education (for position 1), sociology, pedagogy or pedagogy in English major (for position 2).
– At least 1-2 years relevant or community development working experience.
– Basic English skills with good reading skills.
– Good computer skills (word processing, excel).
– Work at district level.
– World Vision Vietnam is a Christian non-government organization.
Applicants having working experience in a similar kind of organization will be an advantage.
Application documents include:
+ Detailed Curriculum Vitae
+ Application Form (following WVV?s standard Application Form)
For WVV Application Form and the detailed job de scri ption for these positions, interested candidates are invited to visit World Vision Vietnam’s website: http://www.worldvision.org.vn/worldvision/index.php, or contact:
Human Resource Department
World Vision International – Vietnam
Address: 4th floor, the HEAC building, 14-16 Ham Long street, Hanoi
Tel: 04. 9439920 (ext.118), Email: email@example.com
Deadline for application: 16 December 2007.
We give equal opportunity to every candidate, regardless of religion, race and gender. A competitive salary, benefits and career development opportunity will be offered and commensurate with the experience, qualifications and responsibilities.