Spanish Red Cross đang cần tuyển cán bộ dự án tại Hà nội. Hạn nộp hồ sơ: 24/10/2007. Thông tin chi tiết như sau:
Spanish Red Cross in Vietnam is searching for a person to cover the position of PROJECT OFFICER
The Project Officer will be involved in disaster preparedness projects implemented in Son La and Ha Giang provinces.
The position is based in Hanoi with few travels to Son La and Ha Giang.
– Support to SRC’s representative in implementation and management of disaster management/preparedness.
– Technical support to VNRC’s technical team in project implementation and fulfilling of donors requirements.
– Working closely with VNRC HQ Project coordinator and provincial project managers and provide them with supports for project planning, reporting.
– Responsible of writing narrative reports and translate the documents from Vietnam into English and via visa.
– Liaison and networking with other actors in the field and participate in Disaster Management Working Group.
– Support the Finance Officer in financial management.
– Take other assignments to support SRC’s program operation when required.
– University degree in natural resource management/environment, social sciences and/or related field.
– Fluent in speaking and writing English. Strong communication and facilitation skills.
– Have at least 2 years of working experiences in project management. Familiar with Project Logical Framework and Project Monitoring and Evaluation.
– Knowledge and experiences in disaster management/preparedness is an advantage.
– Understanding of development work in general. Knowledge and experience with Red Cross movement is appreciated but not a must.
– Willing to work following strict deadlines and ability to handle short time notice, work pressure.
– Open-minded, interpersonal skills and team spirit are desired.
– Direct report to delegate.
– SRC offers a friendly working environment with opportunity to learn in area of disaster management/preparedness.
– SRC offers 5 months contract, 6 hours per day.
– Gross salary of 6.000.000 VND per month, annual leave according to Labour Code.
– Support for mobile phone card and a fair accommodation allowance when working in the field.