Tổ chức Phát triển Hà Lan (SNV) cần tuyển Thực tập sinh cho dự án ENRICH, làm việc tại Hà Nội và đi công tác tại các vùng dự án theo yêu cầu.
Hạn nộp hồ sơ: Trước 17h00 ngày 14/02/2014.
Thông tin chi tiết như sau:
SNV is a Dutch development organisation, has been working in Vietnam since 1995. Using market based approaches, SNV is committed to reducing poverty by catalyzing environmentally sustainable solutions for the poor in agriculture, energy, water & sanitation, and Reducing Emissions from Deforestation and Forest Degradation (REDD+).
With the support of the German Federal Ministry for the Environment, Nature Conservation and Nuclear Safety (BMU), the Netherlands Development Organisation (SNV), and the Vietnam Administration of Forestry (VNFOREST) are implementing the Forestry/REDD+ project entitled “Advancing Understanding of natural Forest Carbon Stock Enhancement as part of REDD+”, ENRICH in short, over a period of 3 years, 2012 – 2014. This project aims to advance understanding of forest carbon stock enhancement as part of any future REDD+ Agreement through exploring the technical and economic feasibility of different forest carbon stock enhancement strategies in pilot sites in Vietnam. The project will introduce pilot activities and also assist through developing the appropriate guidance material and through building capacity amongst communities and government staff, in a representative forest ecosystem in Ha Tinh and Ca Mau provinces.
Objectives of the Internship
To provide admin and field progress support to ENRICH project. Specifically, the intern will support implementation of ENRICH project, including planning process and pilot test implementation.
Intern Duties and Responsibilities
Main tasks of the selected candidate are as follows:
1. Administrative & finance assistance:
– Supporting Programme Assistant, Project Manager and project office for ensuring project activities LCBs contracts are implemented properly narratively and financially.
– Administrative and logistic support for project activities (meetings, workshops, field works, visits, etc.);
– Supporting the Project Manager to maintain hard and soft copy filing systems of project documents and contacts;
– Support in preparing and monitoring expenditure of project site-activity budget plans;
– Support checking correctness of invoices /receipts.
2. Technical assistance:
– Assisting local stakeholders implement the project activities and delivering resultant outputs;
– Monitoring activity implementation progress and quality of fieldwork implemented by consultant service providers in local project areas;
– Providing support in organisational matters/facilitation for meetings/workshops/trainings and other capacity building activities of the project;
– Maintaining good relationship with project partners and stakeholders at the local level;
– Preparing, and updating regularly, work-plans and reports of the project to keep project partners informed about project progress;
– Contributing lessons learnt on local-level implementation of REDD+ components to other SNV project sites, local and national government agencies, and other REDD+ stakeholders in Vietnam.
– Translation the relevant project documents En-Vn and Vn-En if required
The Intern will be coached and supervised by the ENRICH Project Manager
Duration of assignment
From 01 March 2014 until 31 October 2014
Number of working day: 148 working days
– University degree in forestry, environmental or social sciences, rural development or related fields;
– Basic understanding on Forestry and REDD+;
– Experience in administrative and/or financial assistance; experience with INGO is an advantage;
– Ability to work in team and to set up harmonious and effective working relationships;
– Good communication skills in English in both spoken and written;
– Good computer skills in MS-applications (Word, Excel, Internet, Email, Power Points).
– Support from SNV
SNV will support the intern partly a living allowance and local travelling expenses when the intern is required to work in the fields out of the working station in Hanoi.
He/she will benefit from working with multi-national team of professionals with rich and diverse fields of expertise.
Applications should enclose a CV and a cover letter in English. Please send application via email to Mr Nguyen The Chien at Cnguyenthe@snvworld.org before 17:00 Friday 14th February 2014.
Applications will be reviewed and interviews conducted on a rolling basis to identify appropriate candidates as soon as possible.
SNV Viet Nam Office
6th Floor, Building B, La Thanh hotel
Hanoi, Viet Nam
Tel.: + 84 4 3846 3791.