Tổ chức Tầm nhìn Quốc tế (World Vision) tuyển nhiều vị trí, làm việc tại Điện Biên và Yên Bái.
Hạn nộp hồ sơ: 25/8/2012
Thông tin chi tiết như sau:
World Vision Vietnam (WVV) invites competent Vietnamese candidates for the following positions:
1. Cluster Officer Sector Health/Watsan/HIV-AIDS (1 position), based in Dien Bien province.
Area Development Program (ADP) is an approach to child focused development, emphasizing the process of community participation, sustainability, and integrating activities in the areas of food security, agriculture, micro-enterprise, health, nutrition, education, water, and sanitation.
• To support WVV to implement its overall strategic direction to maximize the quality and impact of WVV programs in Health, in the assigned ADPs;
• To lead the process of identifying, developing, testing, implementing and mainstreaming best practices in Health, Watsan, HIV/AIDS in the assigned ADPs;
• To provide technical support, advice, and capacity building opportunities to WVV staff and partners to enhance the quality of Health, Watsan, HIV/AIDS activities;
2. Cluster Officer Sector Agriculture & Economic Development (1 position), based in Yen Bai province.
• To support WVV to implement its overall strategic direction to maximize the quality and impact of WVV programs in Agriculture and Economic Development in the assigned ADPs;
• To lead the process of identifying, developing, testing, implementing and mainstreaming best practices in Agriculture and Economic Development in the assigned ADPs;
• To provide technical support, advice, and capacity building opportunities to WVV staff and partners to enhance the quality of Agriculture and Economic Development activities;
3. Cluster Officer Sector Education (1 position), based in Yen Bai province.
• To support WV Vietnam to improve access to and quality of education for the target children in the age range of 0-18 through formal, non-formal education by providing technical support to ADP staff in the assigned cluster .
• To support WVI to improve capacity of the ADP staff in order for them to establish a good supportive environment and mechanism for children to participate from Designing to Evaluating, including organising Child Participation forum at district and provincial level
• Bachelor degree in Public Health, Medicine, Environment, or Community Development (position 1); in Agriculture, Economics, Community Development (position 2); in Education or Child development (position 3)
• Experience in working in the area of community development and/or with non-governmental organization is an advantage.
• Experience of and demonstrated ability to effectively network with a diverse range of multi-lateral, and government bodies is an advantage;
• Understanding of monitoring and evaluation, especially experienced in participatory approach; Research ability and interest is an advantage.
• Good interpersonal, communication and facilitation skills.
• Good written English skills, particularly reading and report writing skills.
• Good computer skills (word processing, excel and power point).
• Good understanding of community development, gender issues and/or training skills will be advantage.
World Vision Vietnam is a Christian non-government organization. Applicants having working experience in a similar kind of organization will be an advantage.
Application documents include: + Detailed Curriculum Vitae
+ Application Form (following WVV’s standard Application Form)
For WVV Application Form and the detailed job description for these positions, interested candidates are invited to visit World Vision Vietnam’s website: www.worldvision.org.vn, or contact:
People and Culture Department
World Vision International – Vietnam
Address: 4th floor, the HEAC building, 14-16 Ham Long street, Hanoi
Tel: 04. 39439920 (ext.114). Email: email@example.com
Deadline for application: 25 August 2012
We give equal opportunity to every candidate, regardless of religion, race and gender.
A competitive salary, benefits and career development opportunity will be offered and commensurate with the experience, qualifications and responsibilities.