Văn phòng Oxfam Hà Nội hiện đang có 02 cơ hội thực tập cho các cá nhân quan tâm trong chương trình Tuyên truyền và Vận động của tổ chức. Thông tin chi tiết như sau:
Oxfam is an international confederation of 15 organizations working together in 98 countries and with partners and allies around the world to find lasting solutions to poverty and injustice. In Vietnam, Oxfam is recognized as one of the leading international NGOs, especially in rural development, disaster risk reduction and humanitarian response, civil society development, ethnic minorities, and women’s empowerment.
Oxfam offers an internship programme for young Vietnamese graduates who are passionate about Oxfam’s mission of working with others to overcome poverty, suffering and injustice. Selected interns will provide administrative support to the team, gain essential office skills, and take part in project activities as well as a number of training opportunities. They will gain invaluable working experience that benefits their future employment. Internship contracts last for maximum of one year.
Oxfam wishes to promote diversity in our team: members of Vietnam’s ethnic minorities, people with disabilities and members of other minority groups are particularly encouraged to apply.
We are currently seeking Vietnamese nationals to fill two internship position:
· 01 Intern for Advocacy and Communication Programme
Working location is with Oxfam Great Britain (OGB) Hanoi Office with occasional travel to project areas.
Allowance: Based on OGB’s intern policies – USD 100 for the first two months of probation; USD 140 from 3rd month; when travel to project site required intern will receive the same travel allowance as full-time staff.
1. Provide general administrative support including filing, sending and circulating mail, fax; photocopying, travel booking, helping to prepare float accounts etc.
2. Provide informal interpretation and translation of letters and documents
3. Attend meetings, take notes and prepare meeting minutes
4. Provide logistical support in the organisation of trainings, workshops, and field trips etc.
5. Support the organisation and implementation of project activities in the field
6. Draft and prepare inputs for documents (project reports and proposals, budgeting, field visits reports etc.)
7. Travel to field in short notice
8. Perform others tasks as required
· Vietnamese citizen
· University degree
· Good command of English, including interpretation and translation from Vietnamese to English and vice-versa
· Good computer skills, familiar with Microsoft Office applications
· Passionate about Oxfam’s mission of working with others to overcome poverty, suffering and injustice
· Some knowledge of development work is an advantage, but is not essential.
· Organisation to work effectively
· Supporting others
· Communications (especially in working with people from different backgrounds);
· Good team working as well as individual
· Getting basic skills and work experience in office administration
· Taking part in relevant programme events (internal training, programme meetings, workshops, etc.)
· Taking part in monitoring and evaluation missions within Vietnam as appropriate
· Gender and diversity sensitivity; and commitment towards working for diversity and gender equality;
· Developing career development plan and review regularly with line-manager
Interested applicants please send a cover letter in English and a CV and copies of relevant degrees/certificates as soon as possible to:
Human Resource Department
Oxfam Great Britain, 22 Le Dai Hanh, Hanoi.
or E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org;
Oxfam is an equal opportunity employer