CARE Việt Nam tuyển 01 vị trí tư vấn cho chương trình huấn luyện kỹ năng mềm cho công nhân may thuộc nhà máy Vina-Korea tại Vĩnh Phúc. Hạn nhận hồ sơ đến ngày 30.11.2011. Thông tin chi tiết như sau:
The objective of the consultancy is to deliver trainings on 3 life skills developed by CVN for 260 selected female garment workers (FGW) of Vina-Korea by April 2012. The Consultants will receive 1 training of trainers (TOT) to deliver life skills training to FGW for the project.
The Consultants will work with CVN staff and are expected to perform the following tasks:
1. To attend and complete 1 TOT workshops to receive training on knowledge of life skills on General and Reproductive Health, Legal Literacy and Execution Excellence. Training will also include effective facilitation and using participatory approaches for active learning;
2. To facilitate and train 260 FGW (25 FGW per class) in the factory on these 3 aforementioned modules of life skills using facilitation and effective participatory learning tools
3. Develop and submit timely 3 training reports in agreed format, one training report for each of 3 modules;
4. Attend all monthly trainers’ meetings which may last up to 1 hour per one before or after training hours in regards to this consultancy.
1. Three completed curricula on Health; Legal Literacy and Execution Excellence that will be delivered to 260 selected FGW in timely and good manner;
2. Training report submitted to Project Manager after each training module.
Selections criteria / qualifications
Required qualification for the consultancy includes:
1. At least 2 years experience in providing education and training to groups with lower level of education;
2. Experience in participatory learning and action approaches, enthusiasm for learning and teaching patience with slower learners;
3. Familiar with life skills;
4. Willing to travel to project site in Vinh Phuc and work in Saturday.
The contract will be a maximum of 13 days from 10 December 2011 to 11 April 2012.
Interested candidates should send a full English CV and stating the position title to email:
email@example.com. Closing date to apply for this position: 30 November 2011.
The short-listed applicants will be contacted for interviews. Please no telephone contact after submitting the application.