Tổ chức Sức khoẻ Gia đình Quốc tế (FAMILY HEALTH INTERNATIONAL – FHI) cần tuyển Quản lý tài chính cho Văn phòng Quốc gia. Hạn nộp hồ sơ: 19/05/2010
FINANCE AND ADMINSTRATION MANAGER POSITION FOR COUNTRY OFFICE
Family Health International (FHI) in Vietnam manages a diverse and expanding portfolio of public health and development programming, capacity building, and research. With funding support from USAID and the CDC, FHI is a partner of the President’s Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief (PEPFAR), focusing on capacity building in HIV prevention, care, and treatment for most-at-risk populations. FHI also supports the Ministry of Health and local research organizations in a variety of research projects and clinical trials in the areas of HIV, malaria, avian influenza, and nutrition.
We are also expanding into other diverse areas such as drug treatment and addictions counseling, tobacco control, and laboratory strengthening.
FHI is currently seeking a qualified and highly motivated Vietnamese national for the position of Finance and Administration Manager for the Country Office in Hanoi, Vietnam. The position will lead a dynamic and highly qualified team of 11 professionals including accountants, finance staff, and administrative personnel.
The Finance and Administration (F&A) Manager will be responsible for the overall management and supervision of the F&A unit that include finance, accounting, administration, and human resources functions. This position is a member of the Senior Management Team at FHI Vietnam and ensures the fiscal and administrative integrity of FHI’s operations in Vietnam.
The successful candidate will have the following qualifications and abilities:
• Masters degree in Finance/Accounting, Business Administration or a related field
• At least 5 years or equivalent experience working in a management position
• Strong communication, leadership, management and supportive supervision skills including
• resourcefulness and the ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously and efficiently
Experience with USAID and CDC rules and regulations preferred
• Fully competent in Microsoft office package, particularly MS word, Excel and Power Point
• Ability and enthusiasm to learn new areas and willingness to contribute to a dynamic team
• Excellent written and oral communication skills in both Vietnamese and English
• Work experience with NGOs/INGOs is preferred but not mandatory.
• FHI offers competitive salary and benefits.
Please submit detailed curriculum vitae with cover letter (in English) clearly indicating the position you are applying for as well as copies of relevant certificates/degrees, by July 19, 2010 to:
Human Resources Officer, Family Health International
7th Floor, Hanoi Tourist Building, Ly Thuong Kiet Street,
Hoan Kiem District, Hanoi, Viet Nam
To obtain a detailed job description for the position, please send your request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Only short listed candidates will be invited for interviews.