Chương trình mục tiêu quốc gia ứng phó với biến đổi khí hậu (NTPRCC) cần tuyển tư vấn truyền thông nâng cao nhận thức, làm việc tại Quảng Nam trong thời gian 6 tháng.
Hạn cuối nộp hồ sơ: 25/10/2011.
Thông tin chi tiết như sau:
The National Target Program to Respond to Climate Change in Quang Nam is seeking Awareness Raising Communication Consultant for a duration of 6 months.
The National Target Programme to Respond to Climate Change (NTPRCC) aims to strengthen Vietnam’s capacity to tackle the diverse impacts of climate change and to support enhanced sustainability in economic and social development. Denmark supports the Government of Vietnam to implement the NTPRCC both at the central level and in two vulnerable provinces of Ben Tre and Quang Nam.
– Develop and prepare training materials, course notes and presentations
– Deliver training courses and workshops to provincial and district government staff and other stakeholders
– Lead on-the-job training as part of a team of local staff to assist the development of content for awareness raising materials including information brochures, broadcast radio, television and public announcements
– Assist with the procurement of awareness raising materials
– Prepare reports including a final assessment and review of activities.
It is preferred that the candidate has:
– A degree and higher level qualifications from a recognized university in a relevant fields.
– At least 5 years relevant experience, including ODA projects involving awareness raising and communication
– Demonstrated knowledge on training needs assessment, training material preparation and the delivery of participatory training courses
– Knowledge and experience with climate change adaptation and mitigation or natural disaster management.
Closing date of applications: 25 October 2011
Term of Reference for this post can be downloaded at www.ambhanoi.um.dk/en/menu/AboutUs/JobOpportunities
Please send your application marked with “Awareness Raising Communication Consultant in Quang Nam” to The Embassy of Denmark, 19 Dien Bien Phu, Hanoi or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.