Trung tâm Xây dựng Năng lực Cộng đồng về Bảo vệ Môi trường (CEC) tuyển nhân viên chương trình.
Hạn nộp hồ sơ: Trước 17h00 chiều ngày 03/7/2011.
Thông tin chi tiết như sau:
Center for Community Capacity Building on Environmental Protection (CEC) is a Vietnamese NGO working on areas of community development, poverty reduction, and environmental protection.
CEC is looking for a qualified candidate for the position of Programme Officer.
– Implement planned/designed activities; organize training programmes, workshops, and other capacity building activities;
– Prepare annual/quarter work plans to outlining specific activities, timelines & budgets.
– Provide support to implementing partners and project staff in forms of budgeting, planning, implementing, and monitoring of activities in the project areas;
– Coordinate with related stakeholders for their best possible contribution to planned projects/programmes (partners at local, national and international levels, local authorities and direct beneficiaries);
– Co-ordination with other operational functions of CEC such as other Programme Team, Support Programme Team and Administration Team for smooth implementation and arrangement of programmes/projects;
– Other tasks as assigned by CEC Director.
– Internal: Director, Program Manager, Accountant, Communication Officers;
– External: Donors, Partners, Governmental Officials, local NGOs, INNGOs, Communities.
Requested qualifications and background
– University degree on development studies, social science or economics;
– Over 3 years working experience in project management;
– NGO working experience is preferable;
– Sociable, responsive, committed;
– Excellent spoken and written English;
– Willing to learn, mature and able to work independently;
– Team work and coordination skills, presentation skills;
– Ability and willingness to travel;
– Ability to learn new initiativdes quickly.
Benefits and terms
– Long-term contract will be provided following a 2-month probation period;
– Opportunity to learn new skills and knowledge;
– Opportunity to work closely with foreign and national experts;
– Salary is negotiable based on actual qualification and experience.
Interested applicants please send application with a full CV and covering letter in English and contact details of 03 referees to:
HR Office – Center for Community Capacity Building on Environmental Protection (CEC)
No 3/10 Nguyen Thi Dinh street, Trung Hoa, Cau Giay District, Hanoi.
Tel: +844 62819768
Fax: +844 62819767
Or to our email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Submit applications should be sent before 5:00 pm, 3 July, 2011.
Only short-listed candidates will be notified.