PATH cần tuyển cán bộ tài chính cho dự án Kiểm soát bệnh lao , làm việc tại văn phòng Hà Nội. Hạn nhận hồ sơ: 10 tháng 6 năm 2011. Thông tin chi tiết như sau:
PATH is an international, nonprofit organization that creates sustainable, culturally relevant solutions, enabling communities worldwide to break longstanding cycles of poor health. PATH’s mission is to improve the health of people around the world by advancing technologies, strengthening systems, and encouraging healthy behaviors. PATH has been working in Vietnam since the early 1980s, with a permanent office established in Hanoi in 1997.
PATH is currently seeking a Project Financial Officer to provide financial support to a new Tuberculosis Control project funded by the Global Fund for AIDS, Tuberculosis and Malaria (Global Fund) managed out of the PATH office in Hanoi. Under the guidance and direction of the Office Admin and Finance Team Leader, the Project Financial Officer’s responsibilities will include:
– Manage project bank account checkbook.
– Coordinate with the bank on banking issues such as unidentified banking transactions, bank statement follow-up.
– Go to the bank for cash withdrawal, bank transfers and other bank related transactions.
– Complete documentation of financial transactions prior to inputting into the accounting system.
– Input financial and accounting data into the computerized accounting system and create vouchers.
– At end of the month import project month-end transactions (both from Hanoi office and HQ) into project computerized accounting system.
– Manage filing of project financial documents.
– Work with National Tuberculosis Program and HQ finance team to come up with appropriate project financial forms and procedures to meet donor requirements and in line with PATH policies.
– Work with related Government agencies on project VAT reimbursement procedures. Responsible for keeping track of changes in tax and other regulations that apply to project.
– Track records of Subagreements, consultants, work order, purchase order, trainings/workshops/meetings payments, keep tracking system up-to-date and ensure timely payment as well as avoid double payments.
– Work with auditors on project annual audit process.
– Orient new project staff on finance systems, policies, procedures and practices
– Photocopy backup documentations for the monthly Field Office Financial report (FOFR) for sending to HQ.
– Coordinate with other office finance team members with the monthly FOFR preparation as requested.
Knowledge, skills and abilities required
– University graduate with a minimum of five years relevant work experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience
– Solid computer skills in Microsoft Word and Excel, skills in Quickbook preferred
– Well-organized and attention to details skills
– Good communication skills
– Proven interpersonal skills and ability to work effectively in a team
– Excellent Vietnamese and English skills
– Familiarity with Vietnamese Government financial rules and regulations preferred
– Experience working with INGOs, Government counterparts, or Global Fund, a plus
For information on the application process for this position, please visit the jobs section of the PATH website (www.path.org)