Nhóm tư vấn GFA tại Việt Nam tuyển 2 chuyên gia tư vấn sinh kế cộng đồng làm việc tại Tây Nguyên trong thời gian 18 tháng. Hạn nộp hồ sơ 15/5/2011. Thông tin chi tiết như sau.
Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development (MARD) and the Asian Development Bank (ADB) are implementing the Forest for Livelihood Improvement in the Central Highlands (FLITCH) Project.
FLITCH’s purpose is the sustainable management of forests and conservation of biodiversity. 60 communes in 6 provinces Kon Tum, Gia Lai, Dak Lak, Dak Nong, LamDong, Phu Yen provinces take part in the project.
GFA Consulting Group GmbH is the German Consulting firm responsible for the Technical Assistant Team.
GFA is now seeking two national Community Livelihood Consultants for about 18 months full-time assignments each with duty station in the Central Highlands. Please refer to the TOR below for more details:
National Community Livelihood Specialist (18 months – two positions)
Qualifications: At least 10 years experience in design and/or implementation of rural development livelihood improvement projects. Bachelor degree in rural development, natural resources management, forestry / agriculture. Experience from Central Highlands is an advantage. Close cooperation with other TA experts like agroforestry/home garden, micro-credits, afforestation, M&E
1. Support the upkeep of Commune Investment Plans (CIP) – as needed
2. Work out livelihood models for communes which integrate FLITCH’s investment, income generating and wage earning alternatives – agroforestry, home garden , afforestation, forest protection, provision of labour for infrastructure development and forest development (paid labour in inventory crews) – and also make best integrated use of Commune Development Funds (micro-credits) which are provided (20.000 USD per commune)
3. Extend the “models/approach” to district / commune project staff and sub-consultants – and assist in the implementation on commune level.
4. Facilitate – as required – additional technical support to the communes in fields like livestock, horticulture and the like via local extension centres
5. Support the PPMU staff in conducting socio-economic baseline study – as needed
6. Support district staff in monitoring and reporting on FLITCH’s implementation of livelihood projects (aspects primarily related to household food security, income, land rights situation)
7. Take part in other investigations related to community development as requested
Deliver: Guideline for Community Livelihood Development. Extension material on the topic. Monitoring reports on socio-economic development in the target communes.
Application deadline: 15th May, 2011: CV, coordinates to two reference persons, email, address, mobile phone number by email to firstname.lastname@example.org, Dao Thi Phuong.