Tổ chức Helvetas Thụy Sĩ cần tuyển 02 Trợ lý dự án, làm việc tại Cao Bằng. Hạn nộp hồ sơ: 25/02/2011.
Helvetas Vietnam is looking for 2 Project Assistants based in Cao Bang Province
Project Assistant 01: Support related partners in training, implementing and monitoring for Commune Participatory Socio-economic Development Plan
Project Assistant 02: Support related partners in training, implementing and monitoring for the Common Interest Group’s mandate (CIG), Handicraft and Community Development Education for lliterates (Reflect)
• Work closely with consultants in planning, designing and delivering the consultancy to related partners.
• Collect necessary data/information for project proposal writing
• Translate Helvetas documents/papers and provide interpretation work
• Participate actively in the Helvetas internal knowledge sharing
• Assure gender mainstreaming into project activities
• Work in line with the project cost norms, procedures and controls.
• Conduct regular monitoring and controlling of the project progress.
• B.Sc. or equivalent with good understanding of economic, gender and social development issues in rural development, public administration and decentralization.
• Willingness to work and coordinate in a team-orientated consultative manner, with strong interpersonal and cross-cultural communication skills
• Used to work independently and result oriented
• Be flexible, open minded and adaptable to fast and dynamic changing conditions fluency in spoken and written Vietnamese
• Good knowledge of English, both spoken and written
• Proven computer skills (MS Office)
• Willingness to stay/live and travel extensively in Cao Bang province
Information on Helvetas Vietnam are available in the website: http://www.helvetas.org.vn
Please send CV and a letter of application in English to:
Helvetas Vietnam, Van Phuc Diplomatic quarters, 298F Kim Ma street, Hanoi; Tel: +84 4
3843 1750; Fax: +84 4 3843 1744; to Ms Nguyen TuAnh, E-mail: email@example.com and/or
Helvetas Cao Bang Office, B065, Na Can, Song Bang Ward, Cao Bang Town; Tel: 026 3853
263; Fax: 026 3856 944; E.mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Only a short list of applicants shall be contacted for interview