Tổ chức Sức khoẻ Gia đình Quốc tế (FAMILY HEALTH INTERNATIONAL – FHI) cần tuyển Điều phối viên, làm việc tại Hà Nội. Hạn nộp hồ sơ: 15/09/2010
FAMILY HEALTH INTERNATIONAL (FHI) is an international non-governmental organization that works with the Vietnam Ministry of Health, other ministries, provincial health services, and local non-government organizations to promote the health and well-being of the Vietnamese population, particularly vulnerable and disenfranchised groups. FHI is currently building the capacity of local organizations in HIV/AIDS prevention, care, and treatment; clinical research for the development of vaccines and drugs for infectious diseases; and laboratory strengthening.
We are seeking a dynamic and creative thinking Vietnamese National to fill the following position based in Hanoi: Coordinator, Drug Use Interventions.
The position will serve as the deputy project manager for FHI’s CDC capacity building project and also has overall management responsibility for the following technical areas of the CDC capacity building project: addiction counseling, community and home based care (CHBC), mental health (MH) and Prevention of Mother to Child Transmission (PMTCT)
• Serves as deputy project manager for the CDC capacity building project working alongside the CDC capacity building project manager to oversee overall implementation of the project.
• Provides leadership and technical assistance for the development of new technical areas and approaches in the CDC project and assists trouble-shooting and finding creative solutions to ensure the project is implemented in a timely fashion.
• Contributes to the development and implementation of a ‘health systems strengthening’ approach for all capacity building activities to ensure sustainability of project outcomes.
• Leads a team of staff to support capacity building in drug addiction counseling, community home based care (CHBC), mental health for people living with HIV/AIDS (MH), and prevention HIV transmission from mother to child (PMTCT). This will involve coordinating with GoV, PEPFAR and local and international partners to develop, revise training curricular; train and support local trainers and mentors; and helps set up a net work of local service providers on areas of CHBC, MH, and PMTCT for people living with HIV.
• Coordinates workplan and budget development for responsible technical areas ensuring that project staff are coordinating with PEPFAR, GoV and other key stakeholders. Ensures that program officers manage sub-agreements and oversee the development, review and finalization of contractual and other documents in a systematic and timely fashion
• Stays in close contact with key FHI focal points as well as focal points of local government counterparts in respective provinces to make sure that political, social and economical changes are fully informed and updated since these will directly or indirectly require that current program design and activities be modified to be more appropriate and effective
The successful candidate will have the following qualifications and abilities:
• Medical degree and a Master’s degree in public health, public policy, social science and/ or related field.
• A minimum of 4 years of senior management experience working with non government organizations, foundations, or government agencies with expertise in program design and management, advocacy, research or monitoring and evaluation.
• Demonstrated experience in working with and managing public health programs.
• Strong communication, leadership and interpersonal skills. Demonstrated ability to build and maintain relationships with a wide array of people throughout a complex organization.
• Ability and enthusiasm to learn new areas and willingness to contribute to a dynamic team.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills in both Vietnamese and English.
• Ability to travel up to 30% of the time
FHI offers competitive salary and excellent benefits.
Please send detailed curriculum vitae in English by September 15, 2010 to:
Human Resources Officer, Family Health International
th7 Floor, Hanoi Tourist Building, No. 18 Ly Thuong Kiet Street, Hoan Kiem District, Hanoi, Viet Nam
In addition to curriculum vitae, a letter of application in English must include copies of certificates/degrees, and contact
telephone numbers. Please indicate which position you are applying for in your application.
To obtain a detailed job description for any position, please send your request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.