Viện nghiên cứu y học Woolcock (WIMR), có trụ sở tại Úc đang tiến hành một dự án y tế công cộng tại Việt Nam. WIMR đang cần tuyển cán bộ dự án, làm việc tại Hà Nội. Hạn nộp hồ sơ: 10/5/2010. Thông tin chi tiết như sau:
The Woolcock Institute of Medical Research (WIMR) is a leading Australian-based research organization that conducts research into lung diseases such as tuberculosis and asthma. WIMR is undertaking a major public health research project in
This position is based in
They are seeking a Project Officer to take on a management role in the preparation and implementation of this project in the clinics of the National Tuberculosis Program in the northern and central regions of
– Oversee the implementation of the research study at district clinics and provincial hospitals in accordance with the research protocol
– Organize training events, quality control processes and accurate documentation required for the research
– Oversee data collection and analysis for research data collected throughout government hospitals and clinics throughout Vietnam
– Prepare accurate and timely reports of research results
– Represent the Investigators Committee in meetings and events relating to this research
– Provide accurate written reports about the progress of the research
– Oversee the budget expenditure of the research in keeping with proper processes of financial accountability
– Maintain good communication with staff working at Government hospitals and clinics involved in the research project
– Work closely with a Project Coordinator, Project Assistant and staff at the National Lung Hospital in Hanoi
– A health-related University qualification such as a Masters of Public Health or Medical Degree
– Experience and skills in project management including planning, monitoring, human resources and finance
– Clear and credible communication, including good conversational and written English and Vietnamese
– Ability to work independently and work effectively with other health care workers
– Experience in public health and an understanding of the health care system of Vietnam
– Excellent organizational and administrative skills
– Familiarity with use of Microsoft Excel and Word
– Owns a motorbike and has a current driving license
– Ability and willingness to travel
Terms of employment:
This will be a 3 year full-time position, commencing mid May 2010.
Application deadline: WIMR is looking to fill this position as soon as possible. Applications close Monday 10th May at 5pm.
Applicants should forward a current CV and a letter of application addressing the qualifications and competencies to Dr Greg Fox, Project Coordinator, WIMR at email@example.com.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for an interview. Applications will not be returned.
Organization name: Woolcock Institute of Medical Research (WIMR)
Application deadline: 2010-05-10
Send application to: firstname.lastname@example.org