Tổ chức Hợp tác Kỹ thuật Đức (GTZ) cần tuyển Quẩn lý dự án, cán bộ dự án và quản trị văn phòng cho Chương trình Sức khỏe Cộng đồng. Hạn nộp hồ sơ: 08/11/2010.
As an international cooperation enterprise for sustainable development with worldwide operations, the federally owned Deutsche Gesellschaft fuer Technische Zusammenarbeit (GTZ) GmbH supports the German Government in achieving its development-policy objectives. It provides viable, forward looking solutions for political, economic, ecological and social development in a globalised world. Working under difficult conditions, GTZ promotes complex reforms and change processes. Its corporate objective is to improve people’s living conditions on a sustainable basis. GTZ has operations in more than 120 countries worldwide.
Since 1999 GTZ has maintained a representative office in Hanoi, which provides a full range of services to around 20 projects and programmes in the country
Since 2008 GTZ has co-operated with the Ministry of Health Vietnam in the implementation of the technical components of a Germany supported development programme in the provinces Phu Yen, Thanh Hoa and Yen Bai that aims to improve the health status of the people in poor and remote provinces. This health program will be expanded to Nghe An and Thai Binh provinces. It will have 2 financial cooperation (FC) components and 4 technical cooperation (TC) components. Its overall objective is:
“The population, particularly the poor and disadvantaged, in the selected provinces has better access to decentralized quality-assured and demand-oriented health services of the provincial health systems”
GTZ Health Program is seeking five (5) professional and dynamic Vietnamese candidates for the following positions:
a. Project Manager
Duty station: one based in Hanoi
The Project Manager is a full time member of the Project team composed of the National Programme Director, the Chief Technical Advisor (CTA) and other international and national experts
Together with the international expert the employee will:
1. Be responsible for planning, organization, monitoring & supervision and evaluation of activities in the project provinces
2. Act as liaison officer between the GTZ office in Ha Noi and the Vietnamese project partners at national and provincial level to facilitate the implementation of the programme.
3. Assist the GTZ Technical Advisor in his/her duties, especially in supervision, monitoring and integration of the 4 programme components’ activities.
4. Participate in the planning, design, implementation and evaluation of capacity development measures; work as trainer in relevant training measures and identify suitable trainers and assistant trainers.
5. Assist the authorities and concerned managers and service providers at all levels, to familiarize with the principles and modus operandi of Technical Cooperation of the Federal Republic of Germany
6. Build close professional relations with other governmental and non-governmental
organizations, institutions and agencies operating in the field of Health Systems Strengthening
7. Establish the cooperation with the political institutions in the project Provinces to facilitate the implementation of the health programme.
8. Coordinate, supervise and monitor the performance of the programme’s provincial offices and the progress of the activities in the programme area by keeping up continuous communication links with the Department of Health (DOH) and conduct regular supportive supervision tours at province and district levels.
9. Ensure, by means of communication, supervision and instruction, that the GTZ national programme staff is fully integrated into the respective provincial structures and their activities, and that all GTZ supported programme activities are fully integrated into the province and district work plans.
10. Supervise GTZ national staff at province and district levels: receive and evaluate their regular work reports, identify and inform timely the Technical advisor about poor work performance and problems
11. Participate in the planning, design, conduction and publication of operations’ studies relevant to the programme’s objectives. Present project results at international workshops and conferences upon request.
12. Assist the Technical advisor in his/her day-to-days duties, particularly in matters of planning, management, administration, supervision and project progress reporting.
• A Masters degree (e.g. MPH) /or MBA in Health or a related area is a prerequisite
• At least 5 years of working experience in international technical cooperation and project implementation, including preferably familiarity with the EU supported projects in the health sector.
Skills and other quality required:
• Excellent knowledge of spoken and written English. Knowledge of German is an asset.
• Proficiency with Windows and MS Office and at least one statistical package
• Ability to work independently and in an international and cultural diverse team
• Very good communication and cooperation skills, specially with the Vietnamese counterpart organizations at all implementation levels of the programme
• Can meet deadlines, work under time pressure
• Willingness to work occasionally in case of special needs irregular and long working hours
• Experience with similar positions in other development cooperation project/programmes
• Dynamic and self-motivated character
• Experience in collaboration with national counterparts.
Duty Station: one based in Nghe An province, another one based in Thai Binh province
• General clerical services of provincial project office
• Assisting in the tasks of other provincial project staff
• Ensure the communication between the Central and Provincial Project Offices as well as with the project partners.
• Financing and accounting procedures and basic auditing of vouchers and claims
• Translating/interpreting Vietnamese – English and vice versa
• Acting as translator for the international advisors
• College or University degree in accounting, economy, finance or business administration
• At least 2 years occupational experiences.
• Good command of Vietnamese and English languages;
• Good command of MS-office applications
• Previous experience with GTZ is an asset
c. Project Officer
Duty station: one based in Nghe An, another one based in Thai Binh province
§ Together with the international expert the employee will
§ Coordinate all activities related to planning, implementation monitoring and evaluation of the program and its 4 components at province and district level
§ Act as liaison officer between the GTZ office in the province and the Vietnamese project partners to facilitate the implementation of the programme.
§ Assist the GTZ Technical Advisor in his/her duties, especially in supervision, monitoring and integration of the 4 programme components’ activities.
§ Integrate achieved results and experiences into a joint team product of all stakeholders involved
§ Be responsible for a close and good working relation between the provincial and the central programme office as well as the partners at district and communal level
§ Deputize the GTZ Technical Advisor during his/her absence from the provincial programme office
§ University degree in public health sector or health related sector
§ At least 3 years of working experience in international technical cooperation and project implementation, including preferably familiarity with the EU supported projects in the health sector, or 03 years of working experience in preventive or curative health. § Proficiency of spoken and written Vietnamese and English. Knowledge of the German language will be an advantage .
§ Excellent leadership and managerial skills with proven track record as a successful team leader and cross-team/functional relationship skills;
§ Very good understanding of the local health sector
§ Proficiency in computer skills utilizing word processing, spreadsheet software programs and e-mail/internet (MS Office)
§ Successful candidate will enjoy good working conditions in a friendly and creative working environment, a clear career path with opportunities for promotion, competitive benefits and compensation as well as excellent policies of training and development.
Interested applicants should send 2 complete sets of detailed curriculum vitae with current photo, application letter and 2-3 references in English to the following address before 8th November 2010
First set of application, please send to:
HR Section, GTZ Office Hanoi, 6th Floor Hanoi Towers, 49 Hai Ba Trung Street, Hanoi, Vietnam
Second set of application( only applied for position of (b) and (c), please send to:
For Nghe An province:
Mr. Pham Van Minh
DOH Nghe An
18 Truong Thi Thanh Pho Vinh Nghe An
For Thai Binh province
Ms. Nguyen thi Thu Dung
DOH Thai Binh
239 Hai Ba Trung Thai Binh
Note: Please mention in the subject line or on the envelope::“Application for GTZ Health programme – Project manager for position (a), ”“Application for GTZ Health programme – Administrator” for the position (b) and Application for GTZ Health programme – Project Officer” for the position (c)
Complete job descriptions are available on request from Mrs. Le Thi Thu Thuy firstname.lastname@example.org
Only short-listed candidates will be interviewed within 2 weeks after the deadline.